The International Day of the Seafarer was celebrated around the world last Saturday, June 25, and this important day was certainly marked in style on board P&O Cruises Pacific Adventure.
Captain Gavin Pears and the onboard team created a special display representing Carnival Corporation’s cruise brands and the galley team baked an International Day of the Seafarer cake along with other mouth-watering treats.
The day is an annual initiative of the UN’s International Maritime Organisation (IMO) and this year it had a ‘then’ and ‘now’ theme to celebrate how far seafarers have come.
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation