LUXlife will always focus on businesses that provide various services, from event and hospitality management to restaurants and bars, travel agents, public relations and marketing services, and tour operators.
Now running in its seventh consecutive year, the LUXlife Hospitality Awards is back to recognise and award businesses that have consistently adapted to keep their customers satisfied and safe. On the eve of the announcement, Awards Coordinator Steve Simpson commented on the winners’ success: “I am delighted to have hosted this year’s edition of the LUXlife Hospitality Awards.
Presented by LUXlife magazine has announced the winners of the 2022 Hospitality Awards. After a turbulent year, LUXlife rewards those for their resilience and values them for their achievements. Congratulations again, and I hope you have a fantastic rest of the year ahead.” It has been a fantastic experience reaching out to all of those recognised in what has become the mainstays of the magazine. LUXlife aims to represent the best talent from this dynamic industry.
The award for the best Best Travel & Tourism News Platform 2022 – Australia Global Travel Media
Written by: William Trevan
- Ascott Opens Japan’s First Lyf Coliving Property In The Vibrant Fukuoka City
- Vegan on Vacation
- Read What’s Happening Inside Australian Travel Industry!
- oneworld is millennials’ favourite airline alliance again
- Henrietta: Australia’s Hottest Chick Now Open in Melbourne!
- Luxury Trio: A by Adina, Quincy, Darling Harbour
- Australia’s marine environment needs more funding after decade of neglect
- Unveil Nature’s Gems at Reflections Holiday Parks’ Wildlife Wonders!
- Sojern Data Shows Desktop Travel Search Remains Dominate
- Coralie Bell takes top job at Australian Regional Tourism