The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali’s award-winning Italian Dining, Prego continue to welcome guests to its Sunday Crafternoon Brunch for everyone on the island to spend a fun weekend with delicious Italian food, live music, inspiring activities with the Westin Family team, pool and beach access with their loved ones. And this month of June will even be more special as Prego presents an irresistible collaboration with KamiPetz and looking forward to welcoming guests with their pets.
Collaborating with KamiPetz, a newly launched mobile app that helps improve the overall animal health by making healthcare, grooming and pet supplies easily accessible for all pet parents, Prego invites all Pet Parents to come and enjoy brunch at Prego throughout in particularly 3 Sundays on June 12th, 19th and 26th and experience all irresistible pet-inspired activities such as pet consultation, pet dry grooming, pet fashion show and many more.
“For the last 8 years, Prego has been providing an amazing Sunday brunch experience and we intend to continue. The brunch is one of the favorite brunches on the island and the perfect one for a family fun weekend or for taking your loved ones on Sunday. Through the collaboration with KamiPetz, we hope to enhance our guests’ experience and cater to pet lovers’ weekend fun activity” said Oriol Montal, the General Manager of The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali.
- Online Slot Machine Strategies – How to Beat them
- The best smartphone games to play while on vacation
- Work and play: how to safely work on your vacation
- World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys is Back with Two Ways to Earn
- Jetstar and Indigo partnership goes live
- American Airlines Announces Agreement to Purchase Boom Supersonic Overture Aircraft, Places Deposit on 20 Overtures
- New series reveals Sydney has all the ingredients for the ultimate holiday
- Centara appoints experienced Centara hotel manager for the group’s first address in Bangkok’s historic district
- ‘Cowra’s Canola Tours and Blooming Attractions’
- Da Vittorio Launch at Reverie Saigon Redefines Italian Fine Dining in Vietnam