Hayton Travel Training has been offering online training for over 20 years and has just dropped its new website featuring online, interactive courses to help participants gain or regain GDS skills. Ideal for staff re-joining the industry or those wishing to start a travel career it features two new courses including the Amadeus Altea Departure Control System training (Airport Check-in procedures) and courses for consultants from the corporate sector wishing to develop their skills.
These two programs join the other interactive, online programs Hayton has offered previously with a package available for the Amadeus GDS plus the Airport DCS course and our first student to take this package landed a job at the airport only a couple of weeks after successful course completion.
Additionally, Conversion courses from one GDS to another are available for $225.00 and comprehensive GDS (Amadeus, Sabre or Galileo) industry entrant courses start at $395.00. The Amadeus DCS Airport Check-in course is also $395.00 and the package with both GDS and DCS courses is offered at $695.00
Information on Hayton’s full range of courses go to www.hayton.com.au
Edited by Administrator
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience