Celebrity Cruises is a true supporter of the travel industry employees offering industry rates on most cruises throughout 2022. Furthermore, industry rates can be booked now and the earlier you book, the more cabin options that will be available. Celebrity also offers Concierge and Aqua Class where possible and for that little extra cost, you receive huge extra pampering services and amenities.
South America is a bucket list item. It is the ultimate destination for the modern explorer. It is a continent so diverse: sun-soaked tropical beaches to dramatic ice-carved fjords. Celebrity Cruises will introduce you to one breathtaking natural wonder after another. Explore the unrivalled natural beauty of Patagonia with it’s towering fjords, active glaciers and captivating wildlife that stretches across the southern regions of Chile and Argentina. Sail past the other worldly shores of Northern Antarctica, including Elephant Island, Gerlach Straight, Paradise Bay & Schollart Channel.
Check out the details on these sailings and amazing destinations.
Four Celebrity cruises venture to Antarctica this coming season and include a stop at Stanley Bay. TIC special – can you imagine cruising to Antarctica for 14 days, costing from $160 p.p / day? Check these out below.
Celebrity South America for TIC Members
33% discount for you.
Season from Dec 22 – Apr 23
All savings and prices are per person share twin.
Antarctica – Jan – Feb 14 nights from $2190
Argentina, Rio & Sao Paulo 12 Dec from $1459
Patagonia & Argentina 21 Dec 12 night from $1955
Argentina & Patagonia Mar deps 12 nights from $1865
Argentina, Rio & Sao Paulo 04 Apr from $1459
Available all TIC members and travelling companions.
Celebrity Healthy at sea Protocols
All TIC members eligible.
For all Celebrity Cruises Click here
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience