With Mother’s Day this Sunday 8th of May, Reflections Holiday Parks is sending a shout out to all the hard-working mums out there and supporting a weekend of outdoor family fun and sunshine.
Reflections Holiday Parks CEO Nick Baker said a picnic at the park or beach was one of the most popular Mother’s Day traditions with families at Reflections parks or day reserves enjoying the special time with their mums.
“As the only holiday park group that offers day-use destinations for families to enjoy, it’s great to see our parks and public recreation reserves teeming with families and extended families having fun honouring their mothers, grandmothers and special women in their lives,” Nick said.
“We reinvest all of our profits back into our parks and day reserves to ensure communities throughout NSW can continue to enjoy important family times in these special spaces.
“We have 37 holiday parks throughout regional NSW, with many located on the coast or in breathtaking rural settings, which are perfect outdoor settings to celebrate Mother’s Day.
“Flowers and chocolates are great, but nothing says I love you more than creating those priceless moments which are remembered for years to come.”
Reflections Holiday Parks offer a range of family cabins, luxurious glamping and spacious camping and powered sites as well as dog-friendly cabins and sites.
For those wanting to pick up a special treat for Mother’s Day, Reflections has deals to accommodate, including 20% off all cabins. Caravan and camping enthusiasts will love the $10 Tuesdays for 3-night stays across a Tuesday night and the 10% off longer stays of 7-13 nights across powered and unpowered sites. Find the latest Reflections offers at https://reflectionsholidayparks.com.au/latest-deals.
Mr Baker said the NSW Government’s three discount voucher schemes for accommodation bookings and recreation activities are also helping families enjoy more holiday and down time together. “To date, 13,825 vouchers have been redeemed at Reflections parks, greatly helping NSW families and supporting regional economies.”
To book a Reflections Holiday Park’ experience visit: www.reflectionsholidayparks.com.au.
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation