EVA Air has launched the Mileage Mall, a new online shopping site. The enticing site is powered by Collinson Valuedynamx and Points.com.Inc, world-renowned developers for member loyalty programs. EVA is the first airline in Taiwan to give its frequent flyer program members opportunities to easily earn more miles by simply shopping on its site. Travelers can explore the new shopping site at https://mall.brmile.com and learn more about EVA’s routes or book and buy tickets at www.evaair.com.
“EVA is committed to offering our members a more diversified loyalty program that is relevant and useful in daily life,” said EVA President Clay Sun. “Our EVA Mileage Mall gives valued members ready access to goods and products they want and enables us to enhance the overall value of our Infinity MileageLands program.”
The EVA Mileage Mall includes more than 2,900 curated brands from around the world. Editions are specifically designed for 12 different regions, including the United States, Canada, Taiwan, Hong Kong, China, Japan, South Korea, Thailand, Singapore, United Kingdom, France and Italy. Loyalty program members can choose the region where they want to shop and have purchases delivered.
The site offers a wide selection of popular merchandise, from electronics, entertainment and leisure products to daily necessities, fitness equipment and skincare products, fashion apparel, luxury products and much more. All Infinity MileageLands members can shop, purchase items and earn extra miles whenever and wherever they like. Rewards will vary based on brand selected, sales and special offers tailored to local holidays.
EVA looks for opportunities to collaborate with international companies that have expertise in building and powering e-commerce platforms and capabilities to add value to its membership programs by introducing more functions. This strategy elevates EVA’s relationship with its members, opens gateways to new sources of passengers and further strengthens member loyalty, giving the airline a springboard for quickly ramping up airline services in a post-pandemic market.
While COVID-19 continues to compress air travel demand and shrink opportunities for passengers to earn rewards, the brand-new EVA Mileage Mall enables them to accumulate miles quickly and easily that they can redeem for air tickets and service upgrades and use to buy EVA duty-free products. Infinity MileageLands members can enjoy all of the rewards and benefits provided by their credit card bank and earn extra miles when they shop favorite brands in the new EVA Mileage Mall.
- Online Slot Machine Strategies – How to Beat them
- The best smartphone games to play while on vacation
- Work and play: how to safely work on your vacation
- World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys is Back with Two Ways to Earn
- Jetstar and Indigo partnership goes live
- American Airlines Announces Agreement to Purchase Boom Supersonic Overture Aircraft, Places Deposit on 20 Overtures
- New series reveals Sydney has all the ingredients for the ultimate holiday
- Centara appoints experienced Centara hotel manager for the group’s first address in Bangkok’s historic district
- ‘Cowra’s Canola Tours and Blooming Attractions’
- Da Vittorio Launch at Reverie Saigon Redefines Italian Fine Dining in Vietnam