Dubai based LEVA Hotels has signed an exclusive partnership with VACKMA LLC to expand in the United States of America. As part of the agreement, VACKMA will develop and operate 3 and 4-star hotels under the LEVA and its sub brands in USA while offering hotel owners a choice of both franchise and management agreements.
Mr. JS Anand, Founder and Chief Executive Officer of LEVA Hotels, said, “We are proud to launch the LEVA brand in USA partnering with a prestigious group such as VACKMA. The tie-up is part of our strategic growth plan and steadfast vision and, demonstrates the resilience of our brand despite the recent industry challenges. We look forward to a successful collaboration with VACKMA to expand LEVA Hotels in the US.”
With over 30 years’ global industry experience working in airports, food services and first-class hotels, VACKMA LLC is specialized in developing innovative, award-winning business solutions delivering outstanding customer experiences and operators’ returns.
Mr. Anton Muller, Founder & CEO, of VACKMA LLC, stated, “We are delighted to partner with LEVA Hotels that holds great potential for growth. We are confident it will serve as a refreshing choice, offering superior brand standards and exceptional management options to hotel owners, with flexible terms tailored for diverse market segments. At VACKMA we help bridge the gap between owner’s vision and today’s market needs and LEVA is a perfect fit in our scheme.”
Mr. Anton Muller, Founder & CEO
LEVA Hotels is uniquely positioned in the upscale and midscale segments with four complementary and well differentiated brands designed to provide a solid return on investment for owners and greater value to guests. While LEVA is specialised in the 4-star and above category, EKONO by LEVA is a smart and efficient choice in the mid-scale segment.
Building up on its growth momentum, the brand is aggressively exploring expansion opportunities across the GCC, Africa, Europe and USA. In addition to its flagship hotel LEVA Mazaya Centre, a deluxe 4-star hotel in Dubai, the group had recently signed management agreements for two beautiful hotels in Muscat and a stunning property in Kampala.
- Online Slot Machine Strategies – How to Beat them
- The best smartphone games to play while on vacation
- Work and play: how to safely work on your vacation
- World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys is Back with Two Ways to Earn
- Jetstar and Indigo partnership goes live
- American Airlines Announces Agreement to Purchase Boom Supersonic Overture Aircraft, Places Deposit on 20 Overtures
- New series reveals Sydney has all the ingredients for the ultimate holiday
- Centara appoints experienced Centara hotel manager for the group’s first address in Bangkok’s historic district
- ‘Cowra’s Canola Tours and Blooming Attractions’
- Da Vittorio Launch at Reverie Saigon Redefines Italian Fine Dining in Vietnam