In a groundbreaking move marking its foray into Indonesia, Etihad Airways is all set to introduce non-stop flights to the idyllic island of Bali, starting 23 April 2024. This strategic expansion is not just a feather in the cap for the airline but a game-changer in the world of luxury travel.
The new service will operate four times a week, seamlessly connecting global travellers to the serene landscapes of Bali. The airline’s modern fleet, including the Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner, promises an elevated travel experience. With timings optimized for guests from Europe and North America, the airline offers an irresistible opportunity for a mesmerizing stopover in Abu Dhabi.
Antonoaldo Neves, the dynamic CEO of Etihad Airways, expressed his enthusiasm about this venture. “The introduction of flights to Bali underscores our unwavering commitment to meet our customers’ preferences. Bali, a paradise on earth, is the epitome of a tropical escape. With its vibrant culture and stunning landscapes, it’s an ideal destination for our discerning passengers.”
Bali, an island known for its lush rice terraces, stunning beaches, and rich cultural tapestry, perfectly blends tranquillity and adventure. This new route by Etihad is more than just a journey; it’s a passage to a dreamlike experience. The flight schedule is tailored to accommodate even a long weekend getaway, a testament to the airline’s customer-centric approach.
The schedule is as follows: Flight EY 476 will depart from Abu Dhabi every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday at 22:25, arriving in Bali at 11:35 the next day. The return flight, EY 477, will leave Bali on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday at 18:45 and reach Abu Dhabi at 23:45.
This strategic move by Etihad Airways not only bolsters its global network but also fortifies its position as a leader in the luxury travel sector. It’s a win-win for the airline and its patrons, offering a unique blend of comfort, style, and cultural immersion.
With this new route, Etihad Airways is not just connecting destinations; it’s bridging worlds, bringing the mystical allure of Bali within reach of global travellers seeking luxury, comfort, and unforgettable experiences.
Written by: Christine Nguyen
- A Balinese Resort Launches Extended Stays Away From The Crowds
- Tourism Australia Releases a Series of Zoom Backdrops So You Can Pretend You Are Sunning Yourself Down Under on Your Next Conference Call
- Oakwood Continues Meteoric Growth in 2022 with Landmark Opening in Japan and Expansion Plans in Bangladesh and China
- 9 hacks to earn 20,000 frequent flyer points before Christmas – without a credit card
- Tennessee Tourism Presents Civil Rights Trail Podcast
- Start the Year of the Tiger with Roaring Treats at Grand Copthorne Waterfront
- Expo 2020 drove Dubai hotel occupancy above 90% for the first time since 2007
- Private MSC Cruises Facebook page for agents
- Air China Limited Announces 2018 Interim Results, Persists in Leading Profit Level
- Bangkok Airways Launches the “Flash Sale 3.3” Promotion Offering amazing fares, starting from just 890 Baht per trip*