In the heart of Thailand, a new era dawns with the unveiling of EMSPHERE, the latest addition to Bangkok’s illustrious skyline and a monumental chapter in urban development. Set in the bustling EM District, this project is not just an architectural marvel; it’s a testament to Bangkok’s evolution into a world-class metropolis.
EMSPHERE emerges as a cornerstone in The Mall Group’s ambitious EM District project, symbolizing a paradigm shift in the global perception of Bangkok. Spearheaded by Ms Supaluck Umpujh, Chairwoman of The Mall Group, this venture transcends the traditional confines of a shopping complex, aiming to establish an unparalleled urban district that mirrors the vibrancy of renowned global counterparts like Dubai’s Dubailand and London’s Soho.
Spanning 650,000 sqm, the EM District strategically positions EMSPHERE at its core, encapsulating a vision of luxury, innovation, and cultural fusion. This development harmoniously blends with the Sukhumvit area, known for its upscale residences, hotels, and corporate offices, thus solidifying Bangkok’s status as a nexus of international allure.
The EM District, comprising Emporium, Emquartier, and now EMSPHERE, is a triumvirate of luxury, fashion, and entertainment. Each entity within this district brings its unique flavour, with Emporium catering to high-end brands like Louis Vuitton and Dior, Emquartier presenting a hybrid of luxury and cutting-edge trends, and EMSPHERE embodying the future of retail interwoven with innovative dining and entertainment concepts.
Ms Umpujh’s vision for EMSPHERE is clear: to create a “Sleepless Metropolis,” a hub that never rests, buzzing with activities around the clock. The 5th and 6th floors are dedicated to an eclectic mix of entertainment venues, including pubs, bars, and beach clubs, totalling around 25 establishments. A notable feature is the UOB Live, a 12,000 sqm arena with a capacity for 6,000 people, operated by the American entertainment giant AEG.
The culinary landscape of EMSPHERE is equally impressive. It boasts a range of dining experiences, including the 24-hour Bread Street Kitchen & Bar by Gordon Ramsey and the Southeast Asian debut of a city-centre IKEA store, catering to diverse tastes and preferences. For automobile enthusiasts, the 2nd floor offers an exclusive display of luxury cars like Rolls-Royce and Porsche.
Unveiled on December 1st under the theme “CALLING THE WORLD,” EMSPHERE invites global citizens to witness a new Bangkok that transcends traditional expectations and elevates the city’s position on the world stage. Ms. Umpujh’s invitation extends beyond the borders, welcoming all to partake in this groundbreaking chapter of Bangkok’s urban renaissance.
Written by: My Thanh Pham
- A Balinese Resort Launches Extended Stays Away From The Crowds
- Tourism Australia Releases a Series of Zoom Backdrops So You Can Pretend You Are Sunning Yourself Down Under on Your Next Conference Call
- Oakwood Continues Meteoric Growth in 2022 with Landmark Opening in Japan and Expansion Plans in Bangladesh and China
- 9 hacks to earn 20,000 frequent flyer points before Christmas – without a credit card
- Tennessee Tourism Presents Civil Rights Trail Podcast
- Start the Year of the Tiger with Roaring Treats at Grand Copthorne Waterfront
- Expo 2020 drove Dubai hotel occupancy above 90% for the first time since 2007
- Private MSC Cruises Facebook page for agents
- Air China Limited Announces 2018 Interim Results, Persists in Leading Profit Level
- Bangkok Airways Launches the “Flash Sale 3.3” Promotion Offering amazing fares, starting from just 890 Baht per trip*