Today Frontier Airlines (NASDAQ: ULCC) unveiled the new 2024-25 GoWild! All-You-Can-Fly™ annual pass at the lowest-ever price of only $499. The early Black Friday promotion, which begins today, also includes free FRONTIER Miles Silver Elite status throughout 2024 for those who purchase the annual pass between now and November 28, 2023, while supplies last. Passes can be purchased at FlyFrontier.com.
The 2024-25 annual pass is valid from May 1, 2024, through April 30, 2025. GoWild! All-You-Can-Fly pass holders can enjoy an unlimited number of flights during the period their pass is valid with access to all U.S. and international destinations Frontier serves. Bookings can be confirmed the day before flight departure for domestic travel and 10 days before flight departure for international travel. For each flight, pass holders pay $0.01 in airfare plus applicable taxes, fees and charges at the time of booking. Passholders can now also plan ahead and book select flights early. An early booking charge may apply. Seats available to pass holders are capacity controlled, limited in quantity and are offered on a first-come, first-served basis while supplies last.
As part of this limited time offer, those who purchase the 2024-25 GoWild! annual pass will also receive automatic FRONTIER Miles Silver Elite status (10,000 qualifying miles). Starting early 2024, customers with Silver Elite status enjoy enhanced elite benefits, including free seat assignments, no change/cancel fees when changes are made seven days or more in advance of departure, priority boarding and priority customer care. Also new for 2024, Silver Elite members earn 12X miles per eligible dollar spent on Frontier products and services, including for GoWild! travel.
“Throughout 2023, thousands of GoWild! pass holders have enjoyed all-you-can-fly travel to a wide variety of Frontier’s domestic and international destinations,” said James Dempsey, president, Frontier Airlines. “To thank our loyal GoWild! customers and to welcome new pass holders, Frontier is launching the 2024-25 GoWild! Annual Pass at only $499 – our lowest price ever for a year’s worth of travel, plus free Silver Elite status. For anyone with flexibility in their travel plans, the pass is a great value and a terrific opportunity to travel affordably.”
Current 2023-24 GoWild! Annual Pass holders are encouraged to take advantage of the special offer to renew their GoWild! pass early at this lower promotional price, and current 2024 GoWild! Summer Pass holders are invited to upgrade their pass to the 2024-25 GoWild! Annual Pass for only an additional $100. Pass holders can complete an early renewal or upgrade by logging into their account profile at FlyFrontier.com.
Important things to know about the GoWild! Pass:
· Flights can be booked and confirmed the day before flight departure for domestic travel and 10 days before flight departure for international travel
o NEW! Plan ahead and book select flights early. Simply search and choose GoWild! when available. A GoWild! Early Booking charge may apply
· Flights must be booked at FlyFrontier.com
· Flights are subject to blackout periods
· Flights do not include any add-on products like bags or seat assignments
(Note: Those who purchase a 2024-25 annual pass between now and Nov. 28, 2023, will receive Silver Elite status benefits throughout 2024, which include free seat assignments, no change/cancel fees when changes are made seven days or more in advance of flight departure, priority boarding and priority customer care)
· Access to all domestic and international destinations Frontier serves
· Taxes, fees and charges apply at time of booking
· Flights and seats are subject to availability; last seat availability is not guaranteed
· New for 2024: Pass holders can earn miles with their GoWild! booking on purchases like bags and seat assignments
· Travel qualifies as activity and will extend your FRONTIER Miles expiration
· The GoWild! Pass is non-transferable. The pass holder is the only passenger allowed to travel with GoWild! Pass privileges
· Your pass will automatically renew unless you cancel. Customers may opt out of auto renewal on their Frontier Airlines profile page
· You must be 18 years or older and a resident of the United States to purchase the GoWild! Pass. The pass holder may be under the age of 18 and must be a resident of the United States. Pass holders under the age of 13 must be enrolled by their parent or legal guardian. Children under the age of 10 must travel accompanied by a passenger who is at least 15 years old
- Ascott Opens Japan’s First Lyf Coliving Property In The Vibrant Fukuoka City
- Vegan on Vacation
- Read What’s Happening Inside Australian Travel Industry!
- oneworld is millennials’ favourite airline alliance again
- Henrietta: Australia’s Hottest Chick Now Open in Melbourne!
- Luxury Trio: A by Adina, Quincy, Darling Harbour
- Australia’s marine environment needs more funding after decade of neglect
- Unveil Nature’s Gems at Reflections Holiday Parks’ Wildlife Wonders!
- Sojern Data Shows Desktop Travel Search Remains Dominate
- Coralie Bell takes top job at Australian Regional Tourism