Club Med, the pioneer of all-inclusive holidays, has announced a new Group Travel Deal in partnership with Garuda Indonesia Airlines, making booking a stay at Club Med even easier and more cost-effective for large groups.
From today, for a limited time only, groups of 10 adults or more can experience the wonders of Club Med Bali with an all-inclusive package from only $2,209 per adult*. A bespoke offering with large groups in mind, the Group Travel Deal includes:
- 6 nights at Club Med Bali, superior room, twin share
- Return airfare with Garuda Indonesia*
- Return resort transfers
- 3 gourmet meals per day
- An open bar and all-day snacking
- Outdoor and indoor sports and activities
- Nightly entertainment
- Private cocktail party
- Every 21st person stays* for free
Groups of 29 or more, will also secure a dedicated check in line at the airport, creating a seamless experience for guests from start to finish.
Michelle Davies, General Manager for Club Med Pacific said: “At Club Med we are always looking for ways to make our premium all-inclusive holidays even more hassle-free for guests.
“Together with Garuda Indonesia, we’ve designed a tailored Group Travel Deal that will make creating special memories even easier and more cost-effective for larger groups.
“Our long-standing relationship with Garuda Indonesia has been crucial in this endeavour and we look forward to working together to further enhance our guests experience.”
The partnership with Garuda Indonesia compliments Club Med’s all-inclusive concept that offers guests premium accommodation, all-day gourmet dining, an open bar, activities, entertainment, and more across its 70 plus sun and snow resorts worldwide.
The Group Travel Deal will be available to book from 30 November 2023 to 31 March 2024 with travel dates between 1 February to 30 November 2024.
Bookings can be made directly with the Club Med MICE team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +61 292650520.
*Terms & Conditions apply. Prices based on a departure for 1st February and 10th March 2024. FOC is limited to 4 pax per booking. FOC is only applicable on the Club Med stay and doesn’t include transfers, flights or services at extra cost. Black Out departure dates apply.
- Vermillion Announces the Launch of Its B2C Collection, Offering Buyers Around the Globe Access to the World of Asian Luxury Design
- INTERSOUND releases tribute to ex-Beatle
- Carnival Store Featuring Branded Merchandise Added to Carnival Cruise Line’s Loyalty Rocks! Catalog for Travel Advisors
- New 2019 Highlights With All-Time High Engagement Events Revitalised For All Delegates
- 2018 Carnival Legend brawl caused by stepping on someone’s shoe!
- Sarawak as the first Legacy Capital in Malaysia and Borneo, announces Premier of Sarawak
- Zoe Tay Becomes A Wax Artist as She Unveils Her New Look
- Novotel Living: Bangkok’s Pinnacle of Urban Chic!
- Esteemed Chef Nobu Matsuhisa Set to Open at Crown Sydney
- Alfresco Dining in Sydney