China is back on the travel menu, and to mark the occasion the destination’s leading group tour operator, Wendy Wu Tours, has hosted an amazing eight-day trade famil taking in the iconic sights of Shanghai, Xian and Beijing.
While it might have been a long wait to get back to China, Wendy Wu made up for lost time, organising an action-packed itinerary that included an impressively speedy 301km and hour Maglev train experience in Shanghai, and a bullet train arrival into the group’s final city destination, Beijing.
Guests also covered Shanghai’s Pudong Financial district and riverfront area of the Bund and enjoyed a cruise on the Huangpu River to see the skyline lit up. An obligatory visit to the Terracotta Warriors in Xian, and the ancient Great Wall of China in Beijing followed by a traditional Peking Duck dinner, were also included to ignite interest and and reacquaint industry partners with the destination after several long years away.
The experience was recently hosted by Christine Yatridis, Wendy Wu’s State Account Manager VIC/TAS.
Capturing the essence of China on the Great Wall
- Vermillion Announces the Launch of Its B2C Collection, Offering Buyers Around the Globe Access to the World of Asian Luxury Design
- INTERSOUND releases tribute to ex-Beatle
- Carnival Store Featuring Branded Merchandise Added to Carnival Cruise Line’s Loyalty Rocks! Catalog for Travel Advisors
- New 2019 Highlights With All-Time High Engagement Events Revitalised For All Delegates
- 2018 Carnival Legend brawl caused by stepping on someone’s shoe!
- Sarawak as the first Legacy Capital in Malaysia and Borneo, announces Premier of Sarawak
- Zoe Tay Becomes A Wax Artist as She Unveils Her New Look
- Novotel Living: Bangkok’s Pinnacle of Urban Chic!
- Esteemed Chef Nobu Matsuhisa Set to Open at Crown Sydney
- Alfresco Dining in Sydney