The spectacle of a bald eagle swooping out of the sky to pluck a fish from the water and begin devouring was just one of the spectacular highlights during a ten-day Alaskan cruise adventure for personal travel manager (PTM), Amy Ferguson.
Ferguson was part of a group from TravelManagers who took part in a recent Princess Cruises Alaska and Air Canada famil, sailing from Vancouver to Anchorage aboard the Grand Princess before embarking on a three-day, land-based adventure.
“I thought I had a pretty good understanding of Princess Cruises before, as I have sold them quite often. However, the famil was my first real cruise experience, and resulted in a bit of a perception change for me as it became clear that the cruise category really does have something for everyone!”
Ferguson was joined by nine other TravelManagers PTMs, as well as National Business Partnership Manager, Julia McLean. They flew with Air Canada to Vancouver, where they boarded their ship, ready to enjoy the sights and experiences on offer in Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway, Glacier Bay and Anchorage. On leaving the ship, the group continued their Alaskan adventure by land, spending three days in Denali National Park and Fairbanks.
“This trip is a must do for anyone,” reports Claire Camins, who is a PTM based in Albany, WA. “there is so much to offer, and it is not age dependent. There really is something for everyone, and you’ll never regret adding it to your bucket list.”
“We had a wonderful famil experience,” Ferguson agrees. “We were treated to a great cruise tour that incorporated both cruise and land products from Princess. “I learned a great deal about how to construct their tour and FlyCruise offerings to ensure that my clients get maximum value and enjoyment from their Alaskan experience.”
- Vermillion Announces the Launch of Its B2C Collection, Offering Buyers Around the Globe Access to the World of Asian Luxury Design
- INTERSOUND releases tribute to ex-Beatle
- Carnival Store Featuring Branded Merchandise Added to Carnival Cruise Line’s Loyalty Rocks! Catalog for Travel Advisors
- New 2019 Highlights With All-Time High Engagement Events Revitalised For All Delegates
- 2018 Carnival Legend brawl caused by stepping on someone’s shoe!
- Sarawak as the first Legacy Capital in Malaysia and Borneo, announces Premier of Sarawak
- Zoe Tay Becomes A Wax Artist as She Unveils Her New Look
- Novotel Living: Bangkok’s Pinnacle of Urban Chic!
- Esteemed Chef Nobu Matsuhisa Set to Open at Crown Sydney
- Alfresco Dining in Sydney