Tiny Away has launched its second ‘Escape’ site, Tiny Away Escape @ Grampians Edge, a collective of 10 tiny houses at the foot of the Grampians National Park in Victoria. Tiny Away Escape @ Grampians Edge offers a collective of unique tiny houses and amenities set in scenic bushland, making it a perfect choice for those looking to immerse themselves in nature.
“Tiny Away Escape @ Grampians Edge will offer Melbournians a chance to escape from the city and uncover the magic of this beautiful natural region that lies so close to their doorstep,” said Tiny Away co-founder Jeff Yeo.
More than just a tiny house getaway, the pet friendly site features communal areas including a quintessentially Australian rec room, outdoor firepit, and outdoor swimming pool in summer. With an endless selection of activities at your fingertips, this is the perfect base to experience the wonders of the Grampians region for families and couples alike.
“Whether you’re a couple looking to break away from it all, or a family or group looking for a multi-site accommodation offering, Tiny Away Escape @ Grampians Edge is an exciting innovation of the Australian resort concept and we’re thrilled to be able to start to welcoming guests,” Jeff added.
Renowned for rugged mountain ranges, rich cultural heritage and breathtaking views, the nearby Grampians National Park is one of Victoria’s most popular destinations. Famous for its spectacular scenery, the 168,000-hectare park is also regarded for its ecological diversity and south-eastern Australia’s highest concentration of Aboriginal rock art.
The sustainably built tiny houses allow guests to rest and enjoy comfortable accommodation with all the modern must-haves including split air conditioning, a kitchenette, cooking equipment, and a bathroom, hand basin, and shower (gas heated for hot showers). Tiny Away Escape @ Grampians Edge also offers powered and unpowered sites for guests who choose to camp. Tiny Away Escape @ Grampians Edge will welcome further tiny house additions, totalling 22 houses on site by the end of the year.
Tiny Away Escape @ Grampians Edge is now available for bookings.
- Vermillion Announces the Launch of Its B2C Collection, Offering Buyers Around the Globe Access to the World of Asian Luxury Design
- INTERSOUND releases tribute to ex-Beatle
- Carnival Store Featuring Branded Merchandise Added to Carnival Cruise Line’s Loyalty Rocks! Catalog for Travel Advisors
- New 2019 Highlights With All-Time High Engagement Events Revitalised For All Delegates
- 2018 Carnival Legend brawl caused by stepping on someone’s shoe!
- Sarawak as the first Legacy Capital in Malaysia and Borneo, announces Premier of Sarawak
- Zoe Tay Becomes A Wax Artist as She Unveils Her New Look
- Novotel Living: Bangkok’s Pinnacle of Urban Chic!
- Esteemed Chef Nobu Matsuhisa Set to Open at Crown Sydney
- Alfresco Dining in Sydney