EnviroRental has today announced the vacation rental sector’s first sustainability information hub to help owners save money, cut emissions and meet the growing consumer demand for sustainable stays.
The new platform provides resources to signpost vacation rental owners on their sustainability journey.
Guests are demanding ‘greener’ places to stay, with Booking.com’s 2022 research finding that 78% of travellers intend to stay in a more sustainable property. Guidance and resources on how to do this are often fragmented and unclear and the vacation rental industry is lacking a dedicated platform offering impartial information.
This is leading to many property owners wanting to make environmental enhancements to their vacation rentals.
It’s aimed at vacation rental owners, property managers, technology companies and anyone interested in reducing emissions in the short-term rental sector, regardless of where they are on their sustainability journey.
With the mission of providing clear, concise and accurate sustainability resources, the EnviroRental website will help businesses progress on their sustainability journey. Potential benefits for owners include business growth, higher web rankings, more bookings, great reviews, enhanced customer loyalty and cost savings that ultimately help owners future-proof their businesses.
The portal acts as a one-stop shop for ‘green’ initiatives by taking users on a step-by-step walkthrough of various changes they can make to their business to build for a better future. He has always had sustainability at the core of his businesses and wants to share his experience, knowledge and resources with vacation rental professionals through this new platform.
The site contains a sustainability roadmap and a wealth of resources, including news stories, webinars, case studies, measurement tools, surveys & data, and podcasts. He is also the creator of Green VR Events and manager of ‘green’ vacation rentals at Casal dei Fichi.
EnviroRental was founded by Bob Garner, one of the industry’s leading voices and a sustainability influencer.
EnviroRental’s founding partners include some of the sector’s biggest vacation rental companies including ALTIDO, Host & Stay, Touch Stay, and Avantio.
Bob Garner, Founder of EnviroRental, said: “Our short-term rental industry is not yet tackling the climate emergency and reducing its emissions, leaving vacation rental professionals confused about what to do.”
Andy McNulty, CEO of Touch Stay, said: “Touch Stay is a founding partner of EnviroRental because we believe in their mission, and identify this as the most effective route yet to driving sustainable action in the vacation rental industry.”
Dale Smith, Founder of Host & Stay, said: ‘‘Having tapped into the services of EnviroRental first-hand, we know what a wealth of resources they have to offer.”
Written by: Jill Walsh
- Vermillion Announces the Launch of Its B2C Collection, Offering Buyers Around the Globe Access to the World of Asian Luxury Design
- INTERSOUND releases tribute to ex-Beatle
- Carnival Store Featuring Branded Merchandise Added to Carnival Cruise Line’s Loyalty Rocks! Catalog for Travel Advisors
- New 2019 Highlights With All-Time High Engagement Events Revitalised For All Delegates
- 2018 Carnival Legend brawl caused by stepping on someone’s shoe!
- Sarawak as the first Legacy Capital in Malaysia and Borneo, announces Premier of Sarawak
- Zoe Tay Becomes A Wax Artist as She Unveils Her New Look
- Novotel Living: Bangkok’s Pinnacle of Urban Chic!
- Esteemed Chef Nobu Matsuhisa Set to Open at Crown Sydney
- Alfresco Dining in Sydney