Visit USA is back with its hotly anticipated Visit USA Expo Week 2022 with over 30 US exhibitors on route to inform and entertain, taking place from 1-3 August 2022.
Visit USA Australia today announced its VISIT USA EXPO WEEK is making a comeback this August 1-3, 2022. More than 30 US destinations and tourism businesses are exhibiting across the expo series, which is being held in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.
Travel agents can expect an evening of buzzing entertainment, exceptional exhibitors and of course, great venues, food and prizes.
Dates and venues
- Brisbane – Monday 01 August 2022, Sofitel Brisbane Central
- Melbourne – Tuesday 02 August 2022, Pullman Melbourne on the Park
- Sydney – Wednesday 03 August 2022, The Fullerton Hotel, Sydney
We are ecstatic to announce that the VISIT USA EXPO WEEK is back It’s the perfect opportunity for agents to discover what has changed and what’s new in the USA, and our Members couldn’t be more excited to meet with agents face to face to share the good news, said Caroline Davidson, President of Visit USA Australia.
Exhibitors & Expo Presentation Schedules
The event time for each expo is 5 pm-9 pm and includes expo floor time, as well as three presentation sessions, commencing from 6 pm. Although the ‘TEDTalk’ style presentations are optional, agents must attend the presentation session to be eligible for prizes.
Each expo’s full exhibitor list and presentation schedule will be made available ahead of the expos on Visit USA’s Travel Agent Facebook Group.
How to Register
Travel agents are invited to register to attend the event below. Confirmation of attendance will be provided on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Registration link: https://visitusa.org.au/events/
A gentle reminder that if an agent has registered and is then no longer able to attend, they must notify Visit USA 48 hours prior to the Expo, otherwise a $50 no-show fee will be charged. The event will comply with all health & safety guidelines.
Edited by: Jill Walsh
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation