Chief Operating Officer, Grant Campbell, reports total sales per PTM were up 51 percent in June 2019, with the average booking commission per PTM over the same period increased by the same amount the highest-ever average commission per PTM. Campbell believes these significant increases in both sales and commission per PTM will entice many of those who hibernated their businesses during the pandemic to return to the industry they love.
The concept of a home-based personal travel manager is much more mainstream than it was three years ago, he explains. When many companies were scrambling to set in place the necessary systems to make this possible, we were already there.
With seventeen years of expertise as a home-based travel network, the company is, according to Campbell, ideally placed to welcome established and former consultants who are considering a move to independent self-employment.
For more information or to speak to someone confidentially about TravelManagers please contact Graciela Craig on 1800 019 599.
Written by: Jill Walsh
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation