The first hybrid event introduces new initiatives such as Hybrid Business Meets, 3D Virtual Exhibition and Scheduled Meetings with streaming broadcasts and remote participation 3 Day In-Person event and 9 Day Virtual Networking. That extends exposure with on-demand viewing, and exclusive virtual-only content in Singapore, on 27 June 2022 ITCM Asia and CTW Asia-Pacific 2022 return with our first hybrid event in Bangkok, Thailand from 20 22 September 2022 and are set to go virtual from 20 28 September 2022.
Bringing back face-to-face business meets, engaging opportunities and more at the in-person event, with added knowledge and networking access exclusively during the virtual networking event. Lynette Tey, Event Manager of TTG Events, shared, that this year’s show aims to deliver a brand new format like never before, differentiating ITCM Asia and CTW Asia-Pacific 2022 hybrid from any other experience as our industry continues to evolve to stay versatile.
After 2 years of meeting virtually, our hybrid concept introduces new and improved initiatives such as Hybrid Business Meets, 3D Virtual Exhibition and Scheduled Meetings with streaming broadcasts and remote participation. Hybrid Business Meets Parallel in-person and virtual appointment tracks, offering multiple ways to meet and connect:
1. In-Person Exhibitor In-Person Buyer
2. In-Person Exhibitor Remote Buyer
3. Remote Exhibitor In-Person Buyer
4. Remote Exhibitor Remote Buyer 3D Virtual Exhibition and Walk-In Meets
All-new 3D mode visuals that promises a more realistic and engaging experience for delegates right from the point of event access made possible by Official Technology Partner EventsAir. Scheduled Meetings x 24 Delivering optimised business leads between MICE and Corporate Travel suppliers and procurement professionals.
The heart of ITCM Asia and CTW Asia-Pacific’s value proposition returns with a renewed focus on face-to-face Scheduled Meets SM opportunities both in-person and remotely for exhibitors and buyers from across the region and the rest of the world Hybrid Format Key Features For the coming ITCM Asia and CTW Asia-Pacific with its first hybrid format will be a 3 Day In-Person event and 9 Day Virtual Networking that extends exposure with on-demand viewing, and exclusive virtual-only content.
It offers international delegates stronger online and offline platforms for B2B networking, learning, and knowledge sharing. Here are some features that attendees can expect in-person and virtually In-Person Programme Highlights Opening Keynote Join this year’s panel in an immersive discussion with poignant perspectives on the industry’s future.
Brand Engagement Open to delegates comprising buyers, media and other industry stakeholders to harness the latest brand highlights and developments, or engage with our featured brands. Enhanced Attendee APP A full suite of interactive tools for seamless interaction and networking for delegates between online and in-person. Bonus Virtual Meets With Remote Delegates Optional 1630 to 1800 hrs Held daily during exhibition days, these bonus virtual meeting slots provide dedicated opportunities for in-person delegates to connect with remote attendees at timings friendly to those based outside the Asia-Pacific region.
Virtual Networking Event On-Demand Content – Enjoy the best of both worlds with full anytime access to virtual event-exclusive content, such as the ITCMA MICE Seminar featuring our prolific panel of industry thought leaders and experts.
Registration for IT&CM Asia and CTW Asia-Pacific is available at https://itcma.com/register/
Written by: Madhura Katti
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation