The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands has been accepted into Virtuoso®’s exclusive portfolio of luxury travel partners, comprising over 2,200 preferred suppliers in 100 countries. According to Mafalda Tavares, Director of Sales and Marketing for The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands, inclusion in Virtuoso will present new sales and marketing opportunities to the network’s more than 20,000 luxury travel advisors and their highly desirable clientele. Virtuoso agencies worldwide sell an average of (U.S.) $25–$30 billion annually, making the network the most significant player in luxury travel.
“Virtuoso’s acceptance process is incredibly selective, so becoming a preferred partner is a true honor,” said Tavares. “The reputation Virtuoso member agencies have for outstanding dedication to their clients is a perfect fit with our own bespoke approach to service. Now that we’re part of this renowned network, we look forward to offering Virtuoso advisors and their clients the special amenities, values and experiences that surpass their expectations.”
The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands joins Virtuoso’s collection of the finest luxury hotels, resorts, cruise lines, airlines, tour operators and other travel entities worldwide. These partners, which specialize in world-class client service and experiences, provide superior offerings, rare opportunities and exceptional value for Virtuoso clients. These prestigious providers are able to market to Virtuoso clients via network vehicles and to Virtuoso agencies through multiple communications channels and events, including Virtuoso Travel Week, luxury travel’s preeminent worldwide gathering. The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands’ acceptance into Virtuoso gives it direct relationships with the world’s leading leisure travel agencies in North and Latin America, the Caribbean, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and the Middle East.
Virtuoso guests will enjoy a $100 USD equivalent resort credit to use during their stay*, as well as a one-hour complimentary professional portrait session** with the on-site photography studio.
*(not combinable, not valid on villa rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
**One printed photo selected with compliments
For more information about The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands, call +960 4000999 or visit ritzcarlton.com/Maldives.
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation