Mandarin Oriental, Marrakech brings a stylish slice of the Côte d’Azur to the red city with a one-of-a-kind summer experience, inspired by the charm of the French Riviera.
Guests are invited to an exotic getaway in a unique setting that radiates a beachside feel. The limited-time summer pop-up comes with soft sand leading up to the resort’s temperature-controlled swimming pool and boasts private sun loungers and sweeping umbrellas, shaded by the cooling palm trees. The experience is complete with a thoughtful selection of summer essentials and amenities, designed to soothe and beat the heat.
The exclusive hideaway features an exquisite dining menu that presents a variety of Mediterranean classics, paired with refreshing cocktails and bubbly favourites. An accompanying vibrant playlist, curated by the resort’s resident DJ, will entertain and fuel the summer vibes.
Little fans are guaranteed a fun holiday with unlimited access to a range of interactive and compelling outdoor activities, suitable for all ages. For those looking for total relaxation, The Spa at Mandarin Oriental is an indulgent sanctuary, offering alfresco treatments in blissful surroundings.
To enjoy all the palm-studded resort has to offer, A Summer Like No Other package is available with rates starting from EUR 1,250, including:
- Round trip transfers from and to Marrakech Menara Airport
- Two refreshing welcome drinks
- Daily breakfast for two, served in Shirvan
- One signature spa ritual for two in an open-air setting. Your experience will be complete with a pampering spa gift
- Access to an exclusive French Riviera-inspired pool experience with customized amenities
- One styling session by renowned Moroccan designer Karim Tassi
- Additional benefits are available when you log in to or join Fans of M.O.
For bookings or more information, call +212 5 242 98888 or visit mandarinoriental.com/
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation