TFE Hotels will open a new Collection property – the first for the brand in Sydney – complete with rooftop infinity pool with sweeping city views, in the heart of Surry Hill’s boutique dining and shopping precinct in early 2024.
The 102-room boutique hotel will become the fifth to open under the Collection by TFE Hotels banner, following in the very successful footsteps of Brisbane’s The Calile Hotel and New Zealand’s first 5 Green Star hotel – The Hotel Britomart.
TFE Hotels CEO, Antony Ritch said that as with all Collection hotels, guests can expect a distinct design-led hotel with bespoke service, and attention to the individual. The addition of curved brickwork, stone pathways, and the Cloister – an activated restaurant and bar space within the hotel – rounds out the guest experience.
“We are extremely proud to partner with TOGA Group who has been instrumental in transforming Surry Hills into one of the most sought-after lifestyle destinations,” he said.
“Surry Hills is home to one of the city’s premier restaurant, dining, and boutique precincts. This Collection property will become a destination in its own right.”
Ritch said this latest Collection hotel was one of several bespoke properties currently in development across the country.
“When we’re looking at Collection hotels, we are looking for partners with personal attachments to the property, and the passion to build a legacy for the community.”
Managing Director of TOGA Group and Chairman of TFE Hotels, Allan Vidor, said the Surry Hills Village development brought together the best of Surry Hills and Redfern into one stylish destination.
“This will be a curated precinct of sophisticated retail, a new bespoke hotel, stylish residences, a progressive workspace and contemporary event spaces,” he said.
Fink Group, owner and operators of some of Sydney leading restaurants including Quay, Bennelong, Firedoor, and Otto will sit at the centre of the dining destination with more great retailers to follow.
“Important to our vision is the legacy we create and leave for the communities in which we develop, and we see that Surry Hills Village will be a place that people can live, work, stay and visit for many years to come.”
The mixed-use development, which will span 1.2ha, will be supported by a new 517sq m public park and up to 12,000sq m of retail and commercial space. TOGA will also build a public pedestrian thoroughfare linking Marriott Street and Baptist Street.
For more information on Collection by TFE Hotels visit: https://collectionbytfehotels.com/.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience