Fiji Airways has strengthened its partnership with Amadeus to transform the digital booking experience for travellers. With the aim to create a better travel journey and differentiate itself in the Asia Pacific region, Fiji Airways is implementing Amadeus’ cutting-edge booking engine Digital Commerce and front-end touchpoint solution Amadeus Reference Experience for both booking and self-service check-in flows. This technology will enable the airline to ensure a consistent experience for its customers on the Fiji Airways website and mobile application.
Gordon Penfold, Executive Manager, Shared Business Services, Fiji Airways said, “Our partnership with Amadeus has grown year on year and we are excited about the benefits of leveraging technology from the Digital Experience Suite. We are working towards being a true airline retailer with a mobile-first approach, offering flexibility in the booking journey to our customers. We believe we will have more engaged customers, higher conversion rates, and higher satisfaction with our revamped digital touchpoints.”
Part of the Digital Experience Suite, Digital Commerce is Amadeus’ new internet booking engine, available through modern APIs and offering unmatched capabilities for travellers across digital touchpoints. Amadeus Reference Experience, the customizable UI built on top of Digital Experience Suite orchestration engines, allows airlines to shape their online experience from built-in configuration capabilities to full control and customization leveraging Amadeus platform capabilities and services.
Jonathan Tong, Senior Vice President, Airline solutions & IT sales, Asia Pacific, Amadeus said, “Fiji Airways has long been trailblazers in the region and is always seeking the latest technologies to improve its customer experience. The carrier’s focus to ensure that its customer journey is seamless and frictionless is demonstrated by its willingness to implement this new technology. The implementation of Reference Experience will give the airline more control and ease to configure and deploy its digital strategies and lift its game when it comes to digital commerce.”
Fiji Airways has also implemented Traveler ID, a secure platform that connects, digitizes and automates traveller identification and document validation across the traveller journey while meeting regulatory requirements. This platform connects the health certification touchpoints end-to-end, integrating multiple stakeholders involved in the process, and providing a secure and frictionless way for passengers to show that they have the health documentation needed to travel.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience