Thredbo’s media team were able to get to the peaks to capture the snowy scenes this morning.
With the snow season set to kick off on 11 June, the first snowfall is getting everyone stoked for the coming winter. Opening Weekend celebrations promise to start off a great winter in style with a big line-up of entertainment, activities and parties. The G.H. Mumm Long Lunch is back, serving up a delicious feast in the Village Square, while après events, ice carvings and illumination shows will entertain all ages. Check out the Thredbo events calendar for more details.
Thredbo is within a 3-hour drive from Canberra and a 6-hour drive from Sydney.
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation