The public is invited to attend a meeting and provide input on the name of Toltec Mounds Archeological State Park. The meeting will be held at the park’s Education Pavilion from 3:30 to 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, April 13.Information will be available at the meeting on the history of the naming of Toltec Mounds Archeological State Park, and State Parks staff will be on hand to answer questions and listen to ideas.
For those unable to attend the meeting but who wish to provide input on this topic, they can submit feedback through an online form at https://forms.gle/
Toltec Mounds Archeological State Park is at 490 Toltec Mounds Road, Scott, AR 72142, five miles south of North Little Rock and nine miles north of England.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience