It may be known for its incredible culture, amazing food, and an unrivalled cherry blossom festival, but Japan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) wants Australian travel sellers to know how much more there is to Japan.
JNTO’s online learning and training platform is designed to give agents insider knowledge and access to lesser-known aspects of the incredible destination – and they’re literally giving agents food for thought. To encourage agents to participate, and knowing that one of Japan’s most loved aspects is the incredible cuisine, JNTO has cleverly partnered with Japanese sweets company Sakura.co to reward agents for taking part. With over $6,500 of prizes on offer, JNTO will be giving away a range of prizes for agents who sign up and complete any level of the training program, including multiple annual subscriptions to the Sakura.co monthly Japanese flavours subscription service and 60 individual boxes.
With the number of Australians enquiring and heading to Japan peaking at an all-time high prior to border closures in 2020, Japan is a nation in demand locally. Becoming increasingly famed for its incredible snow scene, Japan has remained high on the list of destinations Aussies are itching to return to.
The JNTO E-learning platform has been designed to equip local agents with all the insight and knowledge they need to sell every kind of Japan holiday – and in particular, to introduce the lesser-known aspects and regions of the destination to Australian travellers. From well-known big city escapes and snow trips, to regional cultural food tours to secret tropical beach getaways – Japan has it all. With endless discoveries on offer, the online training gives agents the key to open the door to endless selling and travel possibilities.
Covering areas including destination basics such as where to go and where to stay, the three-tier program also explores different regions of Japan, art and tradition, nature and outdoors, cuisine, and relaxation – amongst myriad other aspects of this fascinating destination.
And with a year’s worth of treats on offer just to learn more about Japan, agents should hopefully find that a pretty sweet deal.
Agents can register or learn more at https://elearning.jnto.org.au/
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation