This June, Kate Spade New York will be celebrating Pride with two very special initiatives: a capsule collection of handbags, ready-to-wear, jewelry and more, and a donation to The Trevor Project.
Since its launch in 1993, Kate Spade New York has stood for optimism, joy and self-expression, and this capsule embodies just that. Each bright and cheerful piece features a rainbow, the universal symbol of pride, and signature Kate Spade New York details throughout. The collection includes a tote (that comes with a crossbody strap), a nylon backpack, as well as a hoodie, tee, sandals, accessories and a range of sparkly jewelry.
As part of its ongoing commitment toward mental health, the brand will also be partnering with The Trevor Project, an incredible organization that supports the mental wellbeing of LGBTQ youth. The Trevor Project is the world’s largest suicide prevention and crisis intervention organization for LGBTQ young people. Kate Spade New York will be donating to help fund its critical community outreach, programs and services.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience