Luxury travel company &Beyond has added a brand new way to experience the romance, adventure and magic of Africa at &Beyond Ngala Private Game Reserve in South Africa. The Ngala Treehouse is a remote overnight retreat that offers guests the ultimate in sleep-out experiences beneath the stars.
Cocooned in a pristine bush setting, the four-level treehouse features a choice of two sleeping areas – an enclosed and weatherproof bedroom with a king-sized bed, hot running shower and flushing toilet on the third level or an elevated sleep-out platform set beneath a retractable awning on the rooftop.
Guests can choose to arrive at the Treehouse in time to toast the sunset with cocktails and snacks or after their late afternoon game drive. A tapas-style picnic dinner is set up in the safety of an enclosed boma beneath the stars. Guests are then left in luxurious solitude for the night, provided with a radio and mobile phone for use in case of inclement weather or other emergencies.
While the Treehouse does not offer a full kitchen, a stocked bar and selection of midnight and breakfast snacks, as well as a coffee station, are available for guests. The Treehouse is solar-powered, allowing guests to charge their camera batteries and other appliances.
Not designed for long-term stays, the Ngala Treehouse is an innovative overnight wilderness experience that complements a stay at one of the reserve’s two permanent lodges, &Beyond Ngala Safari Lodge or &Beyond Ngala Tented Camp. A room at one of the other two properties at &Beyond Ngala Private Game Reserve must be booked in addition to the Treehouse. Ngala Treehouse can cater for a maximum of two adults and two children aged between 10 and 16 in the two sleeping areas, one of which is the open sleep-out platform.
Situated on the border of the Kruger National Park, &Beyond Ngala Private Game Reserve shares unfenced borders with South Africa’s most famous wilderness area, allowing a variety of wildlife species, including the entire Big Five, to wander freely through the reserve. The reserve is home to several larges prides of lion and the packs of the endangered African wild dog may also be spotted moving through the reserve. Guests enjoy exclusive game drives and bush walks on 14 700 hectares (36 000 acres) of private wilderness land.
To find out more or to book your stay at &Beyond Ngala Private Game Reserve, visit www.andBeyond.com or contact your preferred travel agent.
- Moxy Hotels Continues Expansion in Asia Pacific with the Debut of Its First Hotel in Taiwan
- A Quintessential ‘Slow Travel Experience,’ European Waterways’ Hotel Barge Cruises Are Ready to Launch as Europe Signals Border Openings
- Copitas Takes Over Aer: Four Seasons Hotel Bengaluru Bar Team Previews New Cocktails At Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai
- Demand or Decline: Business Travel Contracting in Uncertain Times
- The 12th APG Worldconnect Brings Aviation Back Together Again At The End Of October 2021 In Monaco
- Understanding future extremes must be central to recovery plan.
- Mount Isa Mines Rodeo: The Greatest Festival on Red Dirt!
- Personal Travel Managers Celebrate Opportunity to Connect
- Hit Refresh at Sydney’s World-Class Spas
- Radisson Hotel Group Welcomes its Second Brand to Tunisia with the Opening of Radisson Hotel Sfax