Asia touring holiday specialists for over 25 years, Wendy Wu Tours has extended its special for solo travellers until 29 February due to popular demand. The special includes a 15-day Panoramic Peru tour which takes in all the country’s rich cultural heritage and iconic sites.
The 15-day ‘Panoramic Peru’ roundtrip starts in Peru’s historical capital Lima where you’ll explore the UNESCO World Heritage-listed historic centre. Travelling to Cusco, you’ll visit the Sacred Valley, home to Incan citadels and explore Ollantaytambo which was once the royal estate of the Emperor Pachacuti and the start of the famous Incan Trail.
A holiday to Peru wouldn’t be complete without exploring the magnificent Machu Picchu, a guided tour will provide you with some insights into the Incan Empire. While visiting Machu Picchu you can choose optional tours which include a challenge hike up to Huayna Picchu, a viewpoint overlooking Machu Picchu; visit Aguas Calientes’ thermal baths for a relaxing soak; or a second entrance to Machu Picchu for further explorations – perhaps even venturing up to the Intipunku or Sun Gate.
The tour also includes a visit to Colca Canyon at 11,000 feet (twice as deep as the Grand Canyon) where you can spot flamingos, Andean ducks and Llamas and a visit to the San Camilo market to buy ingredients with which you’ll cook a traditional dish with a local family and then dine together.
Solo travellers who book the ‘Panoramic Peru’ tour by 29 February will save $1,880 due to the single supplement fee being waived.
Priced from $7,880 per person twin share, this flexible tour includes return economy airfares, all accommodation, meals as per the itinerary, touring with National Escorts and entrance fees, all transportation and transfers.
The free single supplement has also been waived on tours to India, Myanmar and Central Asia. For the full range of tours in this special call us on 1300 128 738, visit www.wendywutours.com.au/freesinglesupp.
- Viking.TV celebrates one year of award winning programming
- KINTO Increases Hire Car Fleet by more than 50%
- Fairmont El San Juan Hotel Joins Bespoke Personalized Wedding Package By Fairmont In Partnership With Neil Lane
- Silversea Offers Guests Included Business Class Air On Select Asian Voyages
- Marina Bay Sands launches Virtual Meeting Place, a first for MICE venues
- Philippe Leboeuf Receives Best Independent Hotelier of The World Award
- Two Of The World’s Finest Join Forces: Kulm Hotel St. Moritz And Mauro Colagreco
- Phuket’s Tourism Thrives: Success Amidst Infrastructure Woes
- EBRD and UNWTO Partner to Boost Tourism Recovery
- Reconnect At Baros For This Year’s Festive Season