Australian Good Food Guide Chef Hat’s have been awarded to discerning Chefs around the country since 1982. These awards are the result of careful deliberation by a range of inspectors who dine anonymously and appointed directly by AGFG.
The awards are rated on six key attributes; ingredients, taste, presentation, technique, value and consistency. The awards objective is to reward exceptional chefs, not chefs that are exceptional at adhering to set guidelines, explains AGFG’s Managing Director.
“With a passion to celebrate technique in the kitchen, craftsmanship on the table and produce on the plate, this award is a reflection of my team’s ongoing passion to elevate simple and seasonal dishes into something special for every guest.” – Head Chef, Francesco Mannelli
General Manager and Regional Vice President of Four Seasons Hotel Sydney, Bahram Sepahi adds “We are absolutely thrilled to be awarded a Chef’s Hat by the Australian Good Food Guide. It’s a true testament to the dedicated and passionate team at Mode Kitchen & Bar who consistently deliver exceptional dining experiences.”
Head Chef Francesco Mannelli has also been awarded ‘Chef of the Year’ – Awards for Excellence, Tourism Accommodation Australia 2019.
- Viking.TV celebrates one year of award winning programming
- KINTO Increases Hire Car Fleet by more than 50%
- Fairmont El San Juan Hotel Joins Bespoke Personalized Wedding Package By Fairmont In Partnership With Neil Lane
- Silversea Offers Guests Included Business Class Air On Select Asian Voyages
- Marina Bay Sands launches Virtual Meeting Place, a first for MICE venues
- Philippe Leboeuf Receives Best Independent Hotelier of The World Award
- Two Of The World’s Finest Join Forces: Kulm Hotel St. Moritz And Mauro Colagreco
- Phuket’s Tourism Thrives: Success Amidst Infrastructure Woes
- EBRD and UNWTO Partner to Boost Tourism Recovery
- Reconnect At Baros For This Year’s Festive Season