Outrigger Koh Samui Beach Resort in Thailand has added an impressive list of value-added perks for guests staying in its four one-bedroom spa pool villas, each one with a new spa zone added to its pool deck.
From 12 December, couples checking in to Outrigger’s 100 sqm (1076 sq ft) spa pool villas can, each day, enjoy up to four 60-minute Thai, head, shoulder, foot or aromatherapy massages, either in the villa or at the Navasana Spa. Each spa pool villa has a new dedicated spa treatment area adjacent to the guest’s private pool.
Guests will also receive in-room check-in, free mini bar replenished daily, evening chef’s platter of canapes with one-hour of cocktails served at Edgewater at sundown, round-trip airport transfers and welcome amenity on arrival.
“Our new spa pool villa offering for couples allows guests to truly unwind and enjoy a high-service, high-touch relaxing holiday by the beach,” says the resort’s general manager, Tony Pedroni.
The intimate 52-villa Outrigger Koh Samui Beach Resort, in secluded Hanuman Bay, also recently announced inclusive offerings for its beach front plunge pool suites.
After chilling and pampering, guests have ample options to participate in Outrigger’s Koh Samui Signature Experiences, such as learning to cook Thai at the resort’s Blue Fire cooking school, or experiencing local culture through guided activities such as fruit carving, batik painting or Thai kickboxing.
“Our aim at Outrigger Samui is to provide beach plus-plus,” says Pedroni. “We facilitate an experiential holiday where couples can immerse themselves in local culture, and go home all the richer for it.”
Further details about the inclusive one-bedroom spa pool villa offering at Outrigger Koh Samui Beach Resort is available here. Or see your preferred travel professional.
- Viking.TV celebrates one year of award winning programming
- KINTO Increases Hire Car Fleet by more than 50%
- Fairmont El San Juan Hotel Joins Bespoke Personalized Wedding Package By Fairmont In Partnership With Neil Lane
- Silversea Offers Guests Included Business Class Air On Select Asian Voyages
- Marina Bay Sands launches Virtual Meeting Place, a first for MICE venues
- Philippe Leboeuf Receives Best Independent Hotelier of The World Award
- Two Of The World’s Finest Join Forces: Kulm Hotel St. Moritz And Mauro Colagreco
- Phuket’s Tourism Thrives: Success Amidst Infrastructure Woes
- EBRD and UNWTO Partner to Boost Tourism Recovery
- Reconnect At Baros For This Year’s Festive Season