Hilton today announced Shaizeen Contractor as senior commercial director, Australasia, effective immediately.
In this newly created role, Shaizeen will be responsible for leading commercial performance, driving and delivering commercial targets and growing market share in Australasia. She will support new openings and develop strong relationships with key commercial partners to further strengthen Hilton’s presence in the region.
“Shaizeen joins Hilton with more than 18 years of hospitality experience in hotel operations, revenue management, distribution, sales, marketing and customer experience,” said Heidi Kunkel, vice president, operations, Australasia.
“She has exceptional business acumen and has a proven track record of delivering results and demonstrating leadership that builds talent and creates opportunities. As we continue to expand our footprint in the region, we are so thrilled to have Shaizeen join the Australasia leadership team.”
Prior to joining Hilton, Shaizeen was employed by TFE Hotels in various roles including Group Director of Sales & Distribution and, most recently, Chief Revenue Officer. This position involved strategy for revenue, marketing, sales and distribution across 73 hotels in Australia, New Zealand and Europe and managing a team of more than 68 staff in multiple regions.
Shaizeen’s passion is understanding the changing market and competitive environment, adjusting business strategy to be in-line with the brand promise, searching for new revenue opportunities and providing support to the hotel teams so that the company can continue to deliver an exceptional guest experience and build long-term enterprise value.
Hilton in Australasia currently operates 27 hotels in six countries, with 12 hotels in the pipeline.
- Online Slot Machine Strategies – How to Beat them
- The best smartphone games to play while on vacation
- Work and play: how to safely work on your vacation
- World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys is Back with Two Ways to Earn
- Jetstar and Indigo partnership goes live
- American Airlines Announces Agreement to Purchase Boom Supersonic Overture Aircraft, Places Deposit on 20 Overtures
- New series reveals Sydney has all the ingredients for the ultimate holiday
- Centara appoints experienced Centara hotel manager for the group’s first address in Bangkok’s historic district
- ‘Cowra’s Canola Tours and Blooming Attractions’
- Da Vittorio Launch at Reverie Saigon Redefines Italian Fine Dining in Vietnam