AVIAA, the expanding group purchasing organization for business aviation, is pleased to announce the signing of Brunswick Aviation Services as a new communications and IFE MRO supplier in the USA. The East Coast based FAA Part 145 certified business works across Gulfstream series; Bombardier Global family; BBJ and Dassault Falcon Jet aircraft platforms, providing IFE systems, alongside avionics modifications. Its speciality installations are on the increasingly popular Honeywell Jet ConneX JetWave TM offering, delivering 15 megabits per second of seamless connectivity over the ocean.
Brunswick Aviation Services, specialist IFE installer and Honeywell Channel Partner, is a new preferred AVIAA supplier.
AVIAA members are guaranteed rapid installation and customization, as quickly as inside two weeks. A preferred Honeywell Center of Connectivity and authorised dealer specializing in JetWave Ka-band connectivity exclusively from Inmarsat Jet ConneX, Brunswick devotes an entire team to one aircraft in the hangar, at any one time. It is one of the few shops in the USA dedicated to cabin connectivity, internet, Wi-Fi, and inflight entertainment. AVIAA members will also benefit from discounts on current and popular connectivity products available today.
“We are delighted to welcome Brunswick as a valued addition to our US supplier family,” commented Gillian Hayes, AVIAA CEO. “They have quickly garnered an excellent reputation for efficiently integrating connected aircraft within minimal downtime to customers. For our members they offer a reliable gateway to the internet, especially as more and more operators look to add or enhance connectivity to their existing fleets. Passengers are obsessive about keeping connected when they fly, and we are pleased to engage with Brunswick and its vast experience in the sector.”
Brunswick Aviation President Per Person commented: “We recognize the great value AVIAA is delivering to its members and see this as a win-win partnership for both of us. Our ethos is that operators want equipment installed quickly. They shouldn’t have to wait until a major MRO event. We are pledging two weeks for installations.”
Brunswick has performed two JetWave TM satellite installations, each inside two weeks, earning itself Connectivity Center of Excellence and Channel Partner recognition from Honeywell. Brunswick owns a JetWave test set, enabling it to do all the configurations and has kitted out most of the assembly in its Maine or Pennsylvania hangars to further reduce cycle time. “JetWave connectivity puts the world at your fingertips and we are excited to be on standby for AVIAA’s valued customers,” Per added.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience