Private jet charter consultancy company APERTUS Aviation now offers chauffeured service from .
APERTUS offers ad-hoc and short-term charter solutions to clients who wish to travel in private jets internationally for business or Leisure flights. Through APERTUS, clients may request airport transfers or point-to-point transfer service in Blacklane’s more than , 60 countries and 500 airports worldwide.
“Private jet travelers need maximum discretion, local knowledge, flexibility and stress-free journeys. Our partnership with Blacklane provides these on the ground while enhancing our charter flight management experience,” said Ringo Fan, Managing Director at APERTUS.
Business aviation is thriving globally and in the Asia-Pacific region. The number of private jets worldwide will grow 37% from 2017 to 2027, reaching more than 28,000 planes, according to Jetcraft. The Asia-Pacific region will grow the most, with Jetcraft forecasting a 13% increase in new aircraft deliveries.
“Private jets let travelers make the most of their time so they can be as productive or relaxed as they’d like,” said Li-Wen Lo, Regional Director, APAC at Blacklane. “By adding Blacklane transfers, APERTUS is offering customers a complete premium charter experience.”
All APERTUS flyers will receive Blacklane’s top-quality service defined by:
- Commercially licensed and insured English-speaking chauffeurs.
- All-inclusive rates – comprising all base fares, taxes, tolls and fees – guaranteed at the time of booking.
- Chauffeur meet-and-greet, including luggage assistance.
- Business-class and first-class vehicles from automakers including Mercedes-Benz, BMW and Audi.
- Full duty of care.
- Instant booking confirmations.
- Up to one hour of free chauffeur waiting time at airports and up to 15 minutes at all other locations, for transfers.
- Chauffeur contact information sent over SMS and email one hour before pick-up.
- 24/7 multi-lingual customer service.
- Carbon-neutral rides, either in or through Blacklane’s .
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience