Based on daily data from the month, London reported the following in year-over-year comparisons:
- Supply: +1.9%
- Demand: +1.7%
- Occupancy: -0.1% to 86.9%
- Average daily rate (ADR): -3.1% to GBP158.93
- Revenue per available room (RevPAR): -3.2% to GBP138.04
The absolute ADR and RevPAR levels were the lowest for a September in London since 2014. STR analysts note that although overall performance was negative, London Fashion Week (13-18 September) and the Professional Lighting and Sound Association trade show (16-18 September) boosted performance levels on those event days.
STR will release full September results later this month.
- Scenic Sailing in Sardinia
- Save on an adventure to Kinchega National Park
- Immerse Yourself in One Million Blooms at Floriade – Australia’s Biggest Celebration of Spring
- D-EDGE appoints Emilie Couton as new APAC Managing Director
- Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur Welcomes New General Manager Blaise Montandon
- TAA (Vic) bolsters advisory committee in lead up to intended merger
- TravelManagers’ ‘Peace of Mind’ Attracts High Calibre New Recruits
- IAPCO launches its new Job Board, bringing together recruiters and job-seeking meeting professionals from the global meetings industry.
- K-Beauty Brand LAPCOS Just Dropped Three New Products
- Continued Investment In Tech Infrastructure Reaffirms Commitment To Innovation