Pirata Group’s simple and authentic neighbourhood pasta bar, Pici, is expanding to Shatin this fall. The new restaurant will be the fourth and largest Pici, as well as the first opening in New Territories for the Pirata Group. Pici Shatin, located inside New Town Plaza, will continue to serve the fresh, handmade, real and down to earth Italian pasta that Pici is known for.
The largest Pici to date will boast 130 comfortable and inviting seats, whilst still creating the homely and cosy ambience that Pici is known for – a perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of the surrounding shopping mall. Enclosed seating booths and divider walls, styled with bric-a-brac and plants, create a cosy nook for diners and are perfect for private parties. Arched shelves made from steel with woven mesh allow for natural light to flood in to the restaurant.
Christian Talpo, Co-Founder of Pirata Group says, “We are very excited about opening our first restaurant in the New Territories, and cannot wait to satisfy the local desire for handmade pasta. We are truly looking forward to bringing our high quality daily-made fresh pasta to a wider Hong Kong audience”.
Pici Shatin will offer a simple and straightforward menu of high-quality pasta dishes, all designed by Head Chef Andrea Viglione. Pici lovers’ all-time favourites such as Tagliolini, Orecchiette and Lasagna all still feature on the menu, and diners can also expect the special freshly made pasta of the day.
Soon to open for lunch, dinner and brunch in November, Pici Shatin is a no reservations restaurant serving up quality and straightforward food with excellent service at amazing value.
- 137 Pillars Hotels First Anniversary of CSR Partnership with Nature Park
- W Hotels Ushers in a New Era of Luxury Lifestyle on the Greek Coast with the Opening of W Costa Navarino
- Tourism Leader Rolls Up His Sleeves To Help With Staff Shortage
- St. Regis Hotels & Resorts Unveils Champagne Sabrage Masterclasses
- Mossman Gorge Centre Celebrates 10 Years
- Big Red Group appoints Jemma Fastnedge as Chief Sustainability Officer, bringing ESG to the centre of experience economy growth
- Silversea® Strengthens Its Industry-Leading Expedition Team, Welcoming Bob Simpson As Vp Of Expedition Product Development
- Music specialist TMC Equinox Travel appoints Trevor Johnson as COO
- “Made in Vietnam”: Wink Hotels Weaves Local Travel Memories
- Muster provides invaluable work experience