Vacation rental management software provider 365Villas has announced its platform integration with Worldpay, furthering its commitment to providing the most cost-effective and fit-for-purpose payment solutions to the vacation rental industry.
Working closely with Worldpay, 365Villas dedicated significant investment to integrating with Worldpay’s API, ensuring it delivers the functionality that is required by the industry. This new integration disrupts the payment market, which is currently dominated by a few leading providers, by delivering a competitive payment gateway that is tailored to UK property managers and the holiday rental sector.
Following the launch of the Worldpay integration into 365Villas’ PMS, property managers can look forward to maximizing their profitability even further by benefiting from highly competitive rates in comparison to other widely used payment providers, whilst continuing to benefit from smooth checkout and payment systems.
Worldpay is the latest of over 30 global payment gateway providers to be integrated into the 365Villas PMS, securing its leadership in the market when it comes to diversified payment options, secure transactions, global reach and reporting and analytics.
Richard Cleverley, Regional Business Manager South & West Wales at World Pay said: “365Villas integration with Worldpay marks a significant milestone in our pursuit to support the vacation rental market and to empower property managers with unparalleled payment solutions. The collaboration between 365Villas and Worldpay has resulted in a tailored, seamless payment gateway designed exclusively for the vacation rental industry. By harnessing Worldpay’s expertise and competitive transaction rates, our integration opens doors for Property Managers to elevate profitability while ensuring a smooth, secure, payment experience. It was a pleasure to work with the 365Villas team on this integration and I look forward to a long term relationship, collaboratively working together with our customers is at the heart of what we do.”
Dave Payette, founder and CEO of 365Villas, said: “Our integration of over 30 payment gateways, and most recently Worldpay, aligns with our commitment to provide a large number of payment gateway options, which together address the diverse global market we serve. We are particularly excited by this new integration with WorldPay, as they are a major payment processing provider in key markets such as the US and UK offering transaction fees which tend to be significantly lower than what we commonly see in the vacation rental industry. So, this move represents a great opportunity to bring further value to our property managers in these markets.”
- Vermillion Announces the Launch of Its B2C Collection, Offering Buyers Around the Globe Access to the World of Asian Luxury Design
- INTERSOUND releases tribute to ex-Beatle
- Carnival Store Featuring Branded Merchandise Added to Carnival Cruise Line’s Loyalty Rocks! Catalog for Travel Advisors
- New 2019 Highlights With All-Time High Engagement Events Revitalised For All Delegates
- 2018 Carnival Legend brawl caused by stepping on someone’s shoe!
- Sarawak as the first Legacy Capital in Malaysia and Borneo, announces Premier of Sarawak
- Zoe Tay Becomes A Wax Artist as She Unveils Her New Look
- Novotel Living: Bangkok’s Pinnacle of Urban Chic!
- Esteemed Chef Nobu Matsuhisa Set to Open at Crown Sydney
- Alfresco Dining in Sydney