Borne out of one of the world’s best travelled Champagne Houses, Pommery is thrilled to unveil the next enchanting release of its highly coveted annual collection. This year, the World Collection is inspired by the stunning paisley patterns of India with ‘KASHMIR’, landing on shelves across the nation from November 1.
The eye-catching offering grants wine-lovers access to exquisite Champagnes in five limited edition and bespoke gift boxes. The paisley motif designs, also known as cashmere motifs, originated around 2,000 years ago and are believed to represent an ancient symbol of life and fertility. The teardrop patterns feature bright colours with a touch of royalty represented by the gold foiling, a nod to the heritage of cashmere that was exchanged between members of Persian monarchy throughout the 16th century.
The collection includes the iconic Pommery Brut Royal NV, a delicate and refined Brut Rosé NV, a smooth and extremely elegant Brut Apanage NV, a fresh yet creamy and complex Apanage Blanc de Blancs NV and the coveted 2009 Grand Cru, steeped in history and made from seven of the Maison’s emblematic grand crus.
The cuvées are born from a long yet inspirational past. A woman in a man’s world, Madame Pommery took over the reins after the death of her husband, changing the way the world tasted and imagined wine. Ahead of her customer’s tastes, she created the first commercially successful brut champagne breaking the tradition of sweet wines and leading the way with one constant aim – to push quality to the extreme.
The formidable businesswoman famously named the galleries of her Cellars in Reims after the major cities her Champagnes had touched around the world. Continuing to hero its international orientation in recent years, the World Collection celebrates the art of travelling each year with exquisitely designed gift boxes, inspired by countries and continents around the globe.
With the weather warming and festive season around the corner, the colourful array of timeless patterns of the KASHMIR collection is the perfectly delicious drop (and accessory) for all occasions.
The 2023 KASHMIR limited edition range is available through all major stockists, David Jones and various independent fine wine stores from November 1. Additional details available on request.
- Vermillion Announces the Launch of Its B2C Collection, Offering Buyers Around the Globe Access to the World of Asian Luxury Design
- INTERSOUND releases tribute to ex-Beatle
- Carnival Store Featuring Branded Merchandise Added to Carnival Cruise Line’s Loyalty Rocks! Catalog for Travel Advisors
- New 2019 Highlights With All-Time High Engagement Events Revitalised For All Delegates
- 2018 Carnival Legend brawl caused by stepping on someone’s shoe!
- Sarawak as the first Legacy Capital in Malaysia and Borneo, announces Premier of Sarawak
- Zoe Tay Becomes A Wax Artist as She Unveils Her New Look
- Novotel Living: Bangkok’s Pinnacle of Urban Chic!
- Esteemed Chef Nobu Matsuhisa Set to Open at Crown Sydney
- Alfresco Dining in Sydney