Steve Spivak, Vice President Global Sales and Shauna Sullivan Reilly, Director Sales and Marketing, who are based in Connecticut, U.S., joined their colleague David Clark, Managing Director Australia, to host an event in Sydney on 16 November 2023.
“At Tauck, Australia is our second largest market, after the U.S, followed by Canada and the UK. We recognise that there are a lot of opportunities in the Australian market and we’re delighted by the growth we have experienced so far. We are committed to the Australian market as we continue to go from strength to strength. We know that relationships are absolutely key to our success here, and we have been speaking with our trusted Australian travel advisors and clients as we further cement our presence.
“Tauck offers curated travel experiences that fulfil travel dreams, where guests can travel effortlessly with peace of mind, knowing that every aspect of their trip is taken care of. This allows our guests to have no distractions and simply be fully present in their travels in a meaningful way. We continue to see that Tauck’s unique offering resonates strongly with Australian travellers, therefore we are excited by this potential.”
David Clark, Managing Director Australia, said:
“In 2025, Tauck will celebrate its 100th year. To celebrate, we are pleased to launch a curated collection of new and reimagined tours, introducing new journeys, destinations, and favourite trips from years gone by (reimagined for today’s travellers).”
New land trips and cruises
- Two new Tauck Bridges family adventures in Japan and Scotland designed for family travellers of all ages and generations to enjoy together;
- A new river cruise on the Rhine and Moselle, bookended by Paris and Prague;
- Nine days in Colombia travelling in and around Bogotá, Medellin, and Cartagena; and
- A journey exploring America through its musical roots from Nashville to New Orleans.
- A Celebration of Roses, featuring the Rose Parade, combining small group sightseeing tracks by day with exclusive private gala evening events held in premier venues;
- Two small ship cruises in the Mediterranean and the Aegean;
- England & the West Country- the tour that launched Tauck’s ‘The Yellow Roads of Europe’ in the 1990s, along with an updated take on the company’s first France trips; and
- Cuba – a favourite destination of Tauck’s in the 1930s, and the 2010s, returning in 2024 and 2025.
For more information on Tauck, email SalesAUS@tauck.com, contact your local travel professional on 1800 962 043, or visit the website at www.tauck.com.au.
- Ascott Opens Japan’s First Lyf Coliving Property In The Vibrant Fukuoka City
- Vegan on Vacation
- Read What’s Happening Inside Australian Travel Industry!
- oneworld is millennials’ favourite airline alliance again
- Henrietta: Australia’s Hottest Chick Now Open in Melbourne!
- Luxury Trio: A by Adina, Quincy, Darling Harbour
- Australia’s marine environment needs more funding after decade of neglect
- Unveil Nature’s Gems at Reflections Holiday Parks’ Wildlife Wonders!
- Sojern Data Shows Desktop Travel Search Remains Dominate
- Coralie Bell takes top job at Australian Regional Tourism