For every Eurail Pass* purchased, Eurail will donate €10 (approximately AUD $17 / NZD $18) to The Intrepid Foundation this November.
Travelling has the potential to change hearts and minds, shape perspectives and create long-lasting impressions. Eurail believes that the benefits of travel should go both ways, positively impacting both the traveller and their destinations.
As an alternative to Black Friday, Eurail’s Save and Donate campaign aims to encourage travellers to slow down, savour their journeys and build meaningful connections with people, places, and communities.
The donations will directly support European partners of The Intrepid Foundation, Intrepid Travel’s not-for-profit entity. The foundation empowers travellers to make a positive contribution to the places they visit, experiencing the joy of travel, community, and connection along the way.
Some of the organisations receiving the funds are Humana Zagreb, a cooperative that promotes sustainable fashion based in Croatia (more information: https://www.eurail.com/en/ni/sustainable-shopping), Cooperativa Coraggio, an Italian organisation that fosters knowledge development for sustainable agricultural practices (more information: https://www.eurail.com/en/plan-your-trip/trip-ideas/suggested-itineraries/rome-off-the-beaten-path-highlights), and Portugal-based REFOOD, which helps feed those in need by distributing rescued food from local restaurants and supermarkets (more information: https://www.eurail.com/en/ni/reduce-food-waste-while-traveling).
Through this initiative, Eurail affirms its commitment to fostering connections between travellers and European communities, contributing back to the continent that provides our travellers with experiences of a lifetime. By working together, our journeys can make a difference.
* The 25% off promotion will run from 16 November 2023 until 28 November 2023 and is applicable on select Eurail Passes. The last possible activation day of the Passes purchased during the promotion is 1 June 2024. Visit this page (https://www.eurail.com/en/black-friday) to learn more.
- Ascott Opens Japan’s First Lyf Coliving Property In The Vibrant Fukuoka City
- Vegan on Vacation
- Read What’s Happening Inside Australian Travel Industry!
- oneworld is millennials’ favourite airline alliance again
- Henrietta: Australia’s Hottest Chick Now Open in Melbourne!
- Luxury Trio: A by Adina, Quincy, Darling Harbour
- Australia’s marine environment needs more funding after decade of neglect
- Unveil Nature’s Gems at Reflections Holiday Parks’ Wildlife Wonders!
- Sojern Data Shows Desktop Travel Search Remains Dominate
- Coralie Bell takes top job at Australian Regional Tourism