Andaz Bali and Hyatt Regency Bali proudly announce the establishment of their latest sustainability initiative, dedicated to the preservation of local marine life, the Sea Turtle Village Conservation Program. Nestled in the heart of Bali’s coastal beauty, this innovative project is committed to safeguarding the precious sea turtles that inhabit the region’s shores. The Sea Turtle Village Conservation Program is run in collaboration with Sindu Dwarawati Turtle Conservation which is authorized by the Nature Conservation Agency of Bali Province.
The official inauguration of the Sea Turtle Village Conservation Program was on November 15, 2023. The local community, guests and some environmental enthusiasts joined in celebrating this significant milestone. Both resorts look forward to continue collaborating with all those who share a passion for the protection of Bali’s sea turtles.
“The Sea Turtle Village Conservation Program is another exciting contribution to our sustainability portfolio that will allow our guests and visitors to learn as well as be involved. It is a testament to our shared commitment to environmental conservation and the protection of Bali’s rich natural heritage,” says Hervé Mazella, the resort’s managing director. “This conservation program aims to ensure the safe incubation of turtle eggs and provide a nurturing environment until they are ready to be released back into their natural habitat.” he added.
As part of our dedication to sustainability, the resorts will work closely with marine biologists, local NGOs, and government authorities to implement best practices in sea turtle conservation. These collaborative efforts align with our hotels commitment and environmental stewardship to contribute positively to the ecosystems that we operate in.
In addition to the Sea Turtle Village, Andaz Bali and Hyatt Regency Bali are implementing eco-friendly practices throughout each resort, including reduced single-use plastics, energy-efficient initiatives, responsible waste management, and our most recent initiative Hyatt Bebot.
- Ascott Opens Japan’s First Lyf Coliving Property In The Vibrant Fukuoka City
- Vegan on Vacation
- Read What’s Happening Inside Australian Travel Industry!
- oneworld is millennials’ favourite airline alliance again
- Henrietta: Australia’s Hottest Chick Now Open in Melbourne!
- Luxury Trio: A by Adina, Quincy, Darling Harbour
- Australia’s marine environment needs more funding after decade of neglect
- Unveil Nature’s Gems at Reflections Holiday Parks’ Wildlife Wonders!
- Sojern Data Shows Desktop Travel Search Remains Dominate
- Coralie Bell takes top job at Australian Regional Tourism