Accor Live Limitless. Accor’s lifestyle loyalty program, has partnered with Woori Card, one of the leading digitally innovative bank in South Korea, to unveil co-branded credit cards, ‘the ALL Woori Card Infinite & ALL Woori Card Premium, offered exclusively by VISA’ to the South Korean market. This strategic partnership paves the way for the development of a cobranded credit card delivering unparalleled advantages to cardholders and members of ALL – Accor Live Limitless.
This collaboration will not only revolutionize the way customers experience loyalty programs but also set new standards for seamless and rewarding travel. The cobranded card promises to redefine the travel experiences with limitless benefits, such as;
- ALL Woori Card enables cardholders to accumulate ALL reward points at an accelerated pace. These points can be redeemed across Accor’s expansive network for hotel stays, dining, or to enjoy limitless experiences ranging from concerts to sports matches and more.
- To ensure an elevated hotel experience, cardholders will enjoy an instant ALL Gold or Silver status and upgrade to Platinum or Gold status with annual minimum spend on the card, which grant them exclusive member’s benefits at Accor properties worldwide, such as room upgrades, welcome drinks, special discounts and much more.
- ALL Woori Card Infinite cardholders will receive an Accor Plus membership, allowing them to enjoy even more exclusive benefits, such as up to 50% off dining all year round at 1,400 restaurants within Accor’s hotels and resorts in the Asia Pacific region.
“We are delighted to partner with Woori Card, one of the leading digitally innovative bank in South-Korea, to launch a travel centric co-branded credit card! ALL – Accor Live Limitless, is the global lifestyle loyalty program that rewards travellers across our 5500 hotels with 40 brands meeting every need. New card holders earn points as they spend with this new card and enjoy the best discounts, benefits and free nights to fully reignite their love for travel. With this co-branded credit card, our loyal guests will be rewarded even further and enjoy these benefits in Korea or across over 110 countries for a romantic break, family holiday or during a business trip. This card is a game changer for Korean travellers who want to be sure to enjoy the best hotel brands combined with the highest value,” said Mehdi Hemici, Chief Loyalty & Ecommerce Officer, Accor.
“We are pleased to be able to provide a higher level of hotel premium services at home and abroad through this partnership with Accor, a world-leading hospitality group,” and added, “We will continue to work with Accor to provide various service benefits and programs to our card holders and members of ALL – Accor Live Limitless,” said a Woori Card official.
Customers can apply for card issuance and review the specific benefits through the Woori WON Card app, the Woori Card website, the ALL – Accor Live Limitless app, or all.com. The annual fee is 500,000 won for the Infinite card and 150,000 won for the Premium card.
Accor, renowned for its portfolio encompassing brands such as Sofitel, Fairmont, Pullman, Mövenpick, Novotel, Mercure and ibis, boasts over 440 properties across Asia, with 26 hotels in South Korea, across destinations including Seoul, Busan, Jeju, Incheon, Suwon, Ulsan, and Changwon.
This pioneering collaboration between ALL – Accor Live Limitless and Woori Card is poised to reshape the landscape of premium services and travel experiences in South Korea. Travellers and cardholders can anticipate a new era of opulence and unparalleled benefits.
- Ascott Opens Japan’s First Lyf Coliving Property In The Vibrant Fukuoka City
- Vegan on Vacation
- Read What’s Happening Inside Australian Travel Industry!
- oneworld is millennials’ favourite airline alliance again
- Henrietta: Australia’s Hottest Chick Now Open in Melbourne!
- Luxury Trio: A by Adina, Quincy, Darling Harbour
- Australia’s marine environment needs more funding after decade of neglect
- Unveil Nature’s Gems at Reflections Holiday Parks’ Wildlife Wonders!
- Sojern Data Shows Desktop Travel Search Remains Dominate
- Coralie Bell takes top job at Australian Regional Tourism