InterContinental Hayman Island Resort is unveiling an array of events, promising an unforgettable holiday experience for guests looking to spend Christmas and New Year away from home, relaxing and indulging on Australia’s most iconic private island.
General Manager of InterContinental Hayman Island Resort Arpad Romandy said it was a wonderful time of year to be at the resort. “We love welcoming guests to share this special time of year with us and delight in creating a fun and joyful festive season. Our team have carefully curated dining experiences and events that will create cherished memories that will last a lifetime.”
Amici Restaurant will host a European Christmas Eve themed experience, with a Mediterranean inspired feast that includes roast turkey, Tuscan lamb shanks, market fish and a beverage package.
On Christmas Day, Pacific Restaurant will play host to a seafood buffet with all the Christmas trimmings, inviting guests to indulge in the freshest ocean delight- from local crayfish, Australian Bay Lobsters, freshly shucked oysters and sashimi to wood fired items like whole roasted reef fresh, maple brushed smoke ham leg, smoked suckling pig (lechon) and Wagyu beef brisket porchetta. All of this perfectly complemented by breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean.
As the year draws to a close, our New Year’s Eve celebrations promise an unforgettable experience for guests of all ages. For families there is a kids only party at Planet Trekkers or family-friendly dinners at Pacific and Amici Restaurants.
Pacific will host its famous deluxe seafood buffet with a three-hour beverage package. There will be different stations for chilled seafood from tiger prawns to crayfish, a wood fire grill with baked cray mornay, Moreton Bay Bugs, roasted duck and slow cooked suckling pig as well as vegetarian options and a dessert station.
Adults only options are on offer with a degustation menu, beverage package and entertainment poolside at Asian inspired restaurant Bam Bam. Or for something more intimate, there is a one-of a kind private dining experience in our poolside cabanas with a gourmet Seafood BBQ under the stars with uninterrupted views across the Whitsundays.
Guests can expect a night filled with elegance and excitement culminating with the famous Whitsundays White Party from 9.30pm – 1am complete with a dazzling firework display, marking the beginning of 2024 with style and grandeur.
- A Balinese Resort Launches Extended Stays Away From The Crowds
- Tourism Australia Releases a Series of Zoom Backdrops So You Can Pretend You Are Sunning Yourself Down Under on Your Next Conference Call
- Oakwood Continues Meteoric Growth in 2022 with Landmark Opening in Japan and Expansion Plans in Bangladesh and China
- 9 hacks to earn 20,000 frequent flyer points before Christmas – without a credit card
- Tennessee Tourism Presents Civil Rights Trail Podcast
- Start the Year of the Tiger with Roaring Treats at Grand Copthorne Waterfront
- Expo 2020 drove Dubai hotel occupancy above 90% for the first time since 2007
- Private MSC Cruises Facebook page for agents
- Air China Limited Announces 2018 Interim Results, Persists in Leading Profit Level
- Bangkok Airways Launches the “Flash Sale 3.3” Promotion Offering amazing fares, starting from just 890 Baht per trip*