The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) today premiered its latest “Meaningful Relationship” advertising film at the World Travel Market (WTM) 2023 and has scheduled a broadcast from 6 November 2023 to 31 October 2024 through offline and online media platforms as well as the TAT’s own social media accounts including those of the 29 TAT offices around the world.
The thematic advertising film is 3.37 minutes long presenting characters of tourists from three countries speaking three languages: Korean, Portuguese, and French with English subtitles. The cut version is 30 seconds long with dubbed English and English subtitles.
Attractions, landmarks, community-based tourism villages, and accommodation appearing in the film are located in Kanchanaburi, Chumphon, Nakhon Phanom, and Bangkok.
TAT expects the Meaningful Relationship advertising film to inspire affluent travellers to visit Thailand and help reach the target of 25-30 million arrivals and 1.5 trillion Baht revenue by this year-end. The number is set to grow total revenue of 3 trillion Baht with 1.92 trillion Baht coming from the international market.
- Ascott Opens Japan’s First Lyf Coliving Property In The Vibrant Fukuoka City
- Vegan on Vacation
- Read What’s Happening Inside Australian Travel Industry!
- oneworld is millennials’ favourite airline alliance again
- Henrietta: Australia’s Hottest Chick Now Open in Melbourne!
- Luxury Trio: A by Adina, Quincy, Darling Harbour
- Australia’s marine environment needs more funding after decade of neglect
- Unveil Nature’s Gems at Reflections Holiday Parks’ Wildlife Wonders!
- Sojern Data Shows Desktop Travel Search Remains Dominate
- Coralie Bell takes top job at Australian Regional Tourism