Rose Febo was one of eight personal travel managers (PTMs) who chose to extend their stay in New Zealand’s South Island at the conclusion of TravelManagers’ annual National Conference in Ōtautahi Christchurch, in order to experience the highlights of the top of the South Island.
Febo, who is based in Hawthorne, QLD, was joined by Kerry Cleasby, Sue Wright, Cathy Moir, Simone Fraser, Heather Taylor and Claire Crosby, as well as Georgia Thomas from TravelManagers’ National Partnership Office (NPO) for a famil hosted by the Kaikōura and Nelson Tasman Regional Tourism Organisations, along with Christchurch Airport and Tourism New Zealand. The group spent four memorable days checking out a variety of local experiences, from sea kayaking in Abel Tasman National Park to sampling fresh seafood in the Marlborough Sounds.
“The top of the South Island really does have it all,” exclaims Febo, “from hiking and cycling trails to incredible wildlife encounters, from amazing food experiences to world-class wines. There’s also a variety of accommodation to suit every type of client, including quaint hotels, beachfront resorts and even luxury treehouses.”
The PTMs were able to pack a lot into their few days in the upper South Island: however, with so much to see, do and taste, they say they will be recommending a more relaxed pace for their clients.
“I would absolutely encourage my clients to take their time and soak up all that the top of the South Island has to offer,” confirms Fraser. “I would love to visit the upper South Island again myself, to explore in more depth. The people are so welcoming, and the diverse range of experiences makes it a great destination for all.”
Group photo: Enjoying a glass of sparkling at the Gravity Winery, Cellar Door and Art Gallery with Wine, Arts & Wilderness tours. (L-R) TravelManagers’ Cathy Moir, Sue Wright, Georgia Thomas, Heather Taylor, Simone Fraser, Kerry Cleasby, Claire Crosby, Rose Febo and Lana Kanchek.
WA0000 – Exploring the bays, beaches and islands of Abel Tasman National Park Kayaking (L-R): TravelManagers’ Rose Febo and Georgia Thomas.
- Vermillion Announces the Launch of Its B2C Collection, Offering Buyers Around the Globe Access to the World of Asian Luxury Design
- INTERSOUND releases tribute to ex-Beatle
- Carnival Store Featuring Branded Merchandise Added to Carnival Cruise Line’s Loyalty Rocks! Catalog for Travel Advisors
- New 2019 Highlights With All-Time High Engagement Events Revitalised For All Delegates
- 2018 Carnival Legend brawl caused by stepping on someone’s shoe!
- Sarawak as the first Legacy Capital in Malaysia and Borneo, announces Premier of Sarawak
- Zoe Tay Becomes A Wax Artist as She Unveils Her New Look
- Novotel Living: Bangkok’s Pinnacle of Urban Chic!
- Esteemed Chef Nobu Matsuhisa Set to Open at Crown Sydney
- Alfresco Dining in Sydney