To celebrate Halloween in “Frightfully FUN” fashion, Carnival Cruise Line hosted a series of spooktacular events throughout the month of October to bring the Halloween spirit and demonstrate the cruise line’s commitment to its valued trade partners.
1.Frightfully Fun Sales Calls
Donning Frightfully Fun t-shirts and armed with lolly-filled pumpkin trick-or-treat buckets, this month’s sales calls and morning training sessions promoted Carnival’s Halloween sailings and spooky-themed festivities.
2.‘Fangelica’s Great Escape’ Spider Hunt Blitz
When it was announced that Carnival’s resident creepy crawly Fangelica escaped from Sydney Zoo on 30 October, Carnival’s trade team dressed as zookeepers as part and went in search far and wide for the two-storey redback spider.
3.Frightfully Fun Halloween Ship Day Onboard Carnival Splendor
For the final piece of Carnival’s Frightfully Fun Halloween Month on 31 October, Carnival invited 50 trade partners and trade media to a Halloween party onboard Carnival Splendor in Sydney Harbour. Guests dressed up in their best costumes and participated in a themed scavenger hunt, a ‘Thriller’ dance class, a ghoulishly glamorous best-dressed fashion parade and an exclusive party at the Red Carpet Nightclub. Guests also enjoyed delicious treats like Halloween-themed food and special brews.
Partners from all over Australia came to enjoy the festivities, including Flight Centre, Helloworld Travel, Archer Travel Australia, Cruiseco, I Love Cruising, itravel, LUXURY ESCAPES, MTA Travel, My Travel Agency, Ozcruising, TravelManagers Australia, Travelrite International and more.
Carnival Cruise Line Sales and Marketing Director Anton Loeb said, “At Carnival Cruise Line, we know that our guests have a blast during our Halloween sailings, and we wanted to extend the fun to our valued travel partners. It’s our way of saying thank you for your support and commitment whilst having a ‘fang-tastic’ time celebrating spooky season with our trade partners”.
Throughout the month of October, guests have enjoyed Carnival’s special Frightfully FUN Halloween sailings. In addition to traditional activities like costume contests and themed dance parties, guests were able to meet Patch the Pumpkin Pirate®, watch spooky dive-in movies on the big screen, compete in pumpkin-carving contests, and more.
- Vermillion Announces the Launch of Its B2C Collection, Offering Buyers Around the Globe Access to the World of Asian Luxury Design
- INTERSOUND releases tribute to ex-Beatle
- Carnival Store Featuring Branded Merchandise Added to Carnival Cruise Line’s Loyalty Rocks! Catalog for Travel Advisors
- New 2019 Highlights With All-Time High Engagement Events Revitalised For All Delegates
- 2018 Carnival Legend brawl caused by stepping on someone’s shoe!
- Sarawak as the first Legacy Capital in Malaysia and Borneo, announces Premier of Sarawak
- Zoe Tay Becomes A Wax Artist as She Unveils Her New Look
- Novotel Living: Bangkok’s Pinnacle of Urban Chic!
- Esteemed Chef Nobu Matsuhisa Set to Open at Crown Sydney
- Alfresco Dining in Sydney