Hostaway, the vacation rental property management software (PMS), has today revealed it has hired veteran SaaS, data and media company CFO Ashley Milton to support the next phase of the company’s growth as leading software provider for the sector.
With more than 20 years of experience spearheading senior management and finance teams across diverse global markets, including EMEA, North America, and APAC, and with significant M&A transaction experience, Milton is well placed to support Hostaway as it transitions to the next phase of its growth. Milton’s previous experience has included CFO roles at the Tellant Group, DAZN, Stats Perform, and WPP.
Marcus Rader, Co-founder and CEO of Hostaway, said: “With his more than twenty years of commercial and strategic experience, we are excited to welcome Ashley to the executive team as Hostaway transitions into the next phase of our growth journey. Ashley has substantial proven international experience across B2B and B2C digital, marketing services, technology & SaaS platforms, and fully understands the changing needs of a business as it scales. This will be critical for us as we continue to grow at pace to lead the global short term rental software market and provide excellence for our customers, partners, team, and shareholders.”
In May 2023, Hostaway announced the single biggest investment in global vacation rental technology to date, an investment worth $175 million, and is on target to achieve annual recurring revenues of $ 100 million.
Ashley Milton, CFO of Hostaway, said: “Hostaway is the fastest growing software company in the short-term rental and hospitality software space, and I’m excited to help steer the company’s expansion as we focus on accelerated growth drivers to deliver even greater sustainable scale and profitability. The international vacation rental space is full of possibility, and the opportunity worldwide for Hostaway to capture more of the property management market share remains colossal.”
Hostaway is currently hiring in roles across marketing, innovation, and product development to join its remote global teams. To learn more about how Hostaway’s solutions help forward-thinking property managers drive efficiencies, generate more revenue, and ultimately grow their businesses, visit hostaway.com.
- Banyan Tree Holdings marks Earth Day 2020 with launch of 25th Anniversary commemorative book – Rooted in Sustainability
- UTracks expands its range of walks on Iceland’s Laugavegur Trail
- Travel to Europe And Britain In Style with Insight Vacations Unbeatable 2019 Preview Collection
- Chiva-Som Enhances Their Six Modalities Ahead Of November Reopening
- Global survey shows travelers still struggle with lack of information about delayed and canceled flights, says Cirium
- Agents Predict Positive Future for Domestic Cruising
- Bushfire rains could bring devastation to our estuaries and coasts
- Traveltek Adds Luxury River Cruise Line, Amawaterways To Its Growing Network
- Epiphone Creates Rock ‘n’ Roll Icon Joan Jett’s Prized Olympic Special To Celebrate the 40th Anniversary of “Bad Reputation” and “I Love Rock ‘n Roll”
- Aeroflot’s hub grand opening celebrated in Krasnoyarsk