Amsterdam’s hotel industry showed event-driven improvement in monthly performance, according to preliminary August 2023 data from CoStar. CoStar is a leading provider of online real estate marketplaces, information and analytics in the property markets.
August 2023 (year-over-year % change):
Occupancy: 80.0% (+5.2%)
Average daily rate (ADR): EUR180.45 (+18.9%)
Revenue per available room (RevPAR): EUR144.40 (+25.0%)
The market’s hotel performance was helped by several events, including Pride Amsterdam, the 46th Congress of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) and the Dutch Grand Prix 2023.
Daily data shows the highest occupancy level reported on Saturday, 26 August (at 93.1%), the night of the Dutch Grand Prix 2023 qualifying round. Saturday, 12 August and Friday, 25 August (the first night of ESC Congress 2023) were each at 90.1%. Amsterdam’s daily occupancy levels remained above the 70.0% mark throughout the month except for three days.
For more information about the company and its products and services, please visit www.costargroup.com.
- Ascott Opens Japan’s First Lyf Coliving Property In The Vibrant Fukuoka City
- Vegan on Vacation
- Read What’s Happening Inside Australian Travel Industry!
- oneworld is millennials’ favourite airline alliance again
- Henrietta: Australia’s Hottest Chick Now Open in Melbourne!
- Luxury Trio: A by Adina, Quincy, Darling Harbour
- Australia’s marine environment needs more funding after decade of neglect
- Unveil Nature’s Gems at Reflections Holiday Parks’ Wildlife Wonders!
- Sojern Data Shows Desktop Travel Search Remains Dominate
- Coralie Bell takes top job at Australian Regional Tourism