Yatra Online, Inc. through its Indian subsidiary Yatra Online Limited (“Yatra”), India’s leading corporate travel services provider and one of India’s leading online travel companies today announced the opening of its first offline franchise store in Bhubaneshwar, Orissa. The expansion of the franchise network is an extension of Yatra’s commitment to delivering convenient and hassle-free travel solutions, now in an offline setting. The physical interface will allow customers to experience personalized attention-driven services for all their travel journeys.
The new franchised store will be 100% digitized and allow customers to instantly access and book an array of Yatra’s products and services that includes holiday packages for both international and domestic destinations, flight bookings, hotel bookings, visa assistance services, travel insurance, and more.
Commenting on the development, Sabina Chopra, COO, Corporate Travel & Head Industry Relations, Yatra said, “We are delighted to open our first store in the eastern market starting with Bhubaneswar. The opening in Bhubaneswar signifies a pivotal moment for Yatra.com. The offline store will help to connect and bring Yatra closer to its customers thereby solidifying trust in the brand. With interactive in-store experience, and personalized assistance and expert guidance, we aim to cater to the changing needs of our travelers on a first-hand basis and elevate their travel journeys.
The new Yatra store is situated at House no. 8, Gangadhar Meher Nagar. Opposite Pal Heights Mall, Jayadev Vihar, Bhubaneswar, Khurdha, Odisha, will operate between 10 am to 6:30 pm from Monday to Saturday.
- Ascott Opens Japan’s First Lyf Coliving Property In The Vibrant Fukuoka City
- Vegan on Vacation
- Read What’s Happening Inside Australian Travel Industry!
- oneworld is millennials’ favourite airline alliance again
- Henrietta: Australia’s Hottest Chick Now Open in Melbourne!
- Luxury Trio: A by Adina, Quincy, Darling Harbour
- Australia’s marine environment needs more funding after decade of neglect
- Unveil Nature’s Gems at Reflections Holiday Parks’ Wildlife Wonders!
- Sojern Data Shows Desktop Travel Search Remains Dominate
- Coralie Bell takes top job at Australian Regional Tourism