Mandarin Oriental, Guangzhou is delighted to announce the reopening of its Cake Shop. The high-ceilinged new design pays homage to Lingnan, the area to the south of the Nanling Mountains, blending it with 19th-century British art.
Mr. Eric Blomeyer, General Manager of Mandarin Oriental, Guangzhou, said, “It is my great pleasure to announce the much-anticipated reopening of The Mandarin Cake Shop. This revitalised space beautifully embodies our dedication to creating exceptional guest experiences. Building upon traditional elements of the Orient with the modern identity of ‘new China’, the redesigned shop is a testament to the harmonious blend of tradition and innovation.”
“We invite our esteemed guests to immerse themselves in the enchanting ambiance of The Mandarin Cake Shop and its legendary services and embark on a culinary journey that pays homage to our Oriental roots while embracing global influences.”
The interior indulges guests in a celebration of the charming Lingnan gardens depicted by the 19th-century British artist Thomas Allom. The shades of green acknowledge the subtropical climate, the abundant sunshine and the rainfall.
The cakes, as always, are exceptional. Freestanding displays invite guests to browse French macarons and hand-made chocolates. Hampers are available and special occasions catered for.
Guests can also enjoy an iconic afternoon tea – a symphony of exquisite savoury treats and desserts that include delicate finger sandwiches and smoked salmon with caviar.
The Mandarin Cake Shop is open daily from 9am to 8pm. For enquiries, hampers and bookings for special occasions, please call +86 (20) 3808 8886 or email email@example.com.
- A Balinese Resort Launches Extended Stays Away From The Crowds
- Tourism Australia Releases a Series of Zoom Backdrops So You Can Pretend You Are Sunning Yourself Down Under on Your Next Conference Call
- Oakwood Continues Meteoric Growth in 2022 with Landmark Opening in Japan and Expansion Plans in Bangladesh and China
- 9 hacks to earn 20,000 frequent flyer points before Christmas – without a credit card
- Tennessee Tourism Presents Civil Rights Trail Podcast
- Start the Year of the Tiger with Roaring Treats at Grand Copthorne Waterfront
- Expo 2020 drove Dubai hotel occupancy above 90% for the first time since 2007
- Private MSC Cruises Facebook page for agents
- Air China Limited Announces 2018 Interim Results, Persists in Leading Profit Level
- Bangkok Airways Launches the “Flash Sale 3.3” Promotion Offering amazing fares, starting from just 890 Baht per trip*